It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Wednesday 5/10

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Wednesday 5/10

Postby Dolly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:49 am

Hello all

Breakfast
just yoghurt and defrosted blueberries this morning
okay and 2 cups of coffee

Snack
a coles snack pack (3 crackers with cream cheese)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:00 am

Breakfast
Yoghurt & Blueberry Smoothie.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:19 pm

Sorry I haven't posted much this last couple of days - I seem to have been a bit busy. It hasn't been a good week food wise though, I'm afraid. We had a long weekend and Sunday night we had takeaway, Monday I had to run some errands with my sister and we had takeaway for lunch, then we spent all afternoon gardening and I got my vegies in finally but we had fatty bacon and eggs and hash browns for tea. Then yesterday we did our big shopping trip for the month and had lunch at the plaza, and last night I went for an information session / group interview for the new Woolworths RDC that is opening just after Christmas. My brother and sister also were in the same group so we all went together and it was nearly 9 by the time we finished after starting at 5.30. We were starving so I went back to their place (they share a house) for tea and it's always creamy pasta on the menu there. And then there's the chocolate! So I have to be extra good for the next week and a half. I have decided that every time I lose 5kg I will reward myself with a facial or massage or something nice. And since I have to go to a wedding next weekend I am going to book in for a facial next Friday, which means I have to make sure I lose 1.5kg by then. I hope I haven't done any damage with my crappy food choices this week.

Brekky: Muesli with fruit and coffee.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:21 pm

Yeow! oh my giddy aunt, Serena! you have had a busy weekend haven't you?
Congratulations for coming clean to us! I love your honesty Image
Perhaps next time unexpected plans happen, you could keep an emergency airtight container of diet foods in your car, filled with a healthy sandwich or crispbreads or chopped fruit and a side bowl of greek salad.
Not to worry though, you're a hard worker and I know you can get back on track in no time.

Lunch
A Healthy Choice dinner

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:32 pm

Thanks for th vote of confidence, Dolly. If only I had that much confidence in myself!

Snack: blueberries with yoghurt

Lunch: Salad and 2 chicken sausages
Banana

I really need to get my gym room cleaned up a bit so I can use it and when it's yucky weather like today I can do tae-bo instead of going for a walk. Can't do aerobics in the lounge as we have floorboards and antique furniture - including a very fragile crystal cabinet which I wouldn't want to be responsible for making fall over. Stupid antiques! One day I'll get rid of them all and get nice new furniture that's actually comfortable and functional.
Serena

Postby Maraver » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:57 pm

Finished early from work today had to walk to the shopping centre to get the bus home its a good 3k's so I was happy with that I also walked yesterday morning

I am changing jobs next week I am moving to a bigger store to be the Admin Clerk which means no early mornings yeahhhhhhhh
so maybe I can get my daily food portions right
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:47 pm

Serena you are brimming with confidence;

You joined Weight Watchers
You started a new job
You won Slimmer of the Month

You go Girl 8)

Maybe your sister should be thinking of you a bit more and try to be a bit more supportive. :D

Well done on walking 3 k's Pam and all the best with your new job next week. :D

Lunch
Survived Macca's with Crystal and only had a Garden Salad with Chicken :D even gave Crystal the crutons. :wink:
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:34 pm

Well done with surviving Maccas Fairie!

Afternoon Snack
3 teaspoons of icecream (sorry girls :( )

Dinner
chicken cacciatore
salad

Snack
1 glass of wine
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:45 pm

Thanks Dolly :D

Dinner
Chicken Fillet
Salad
Rockmelon
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:28 pm

I really need to learn to avoid my sister around meal times! I went around after my piano lesson to borrow her shoes (that she hates and I love but she won't just give them to me I have to trade another pair of shoes that I love but hurt my feet slightly) so I can wear to the wedding I have to go to next week and we ended up having pizza for tea. There's only 2 days left till I weigh in - I think I could nearly safely write this week off.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:29 am

Hi Serena, I think you've worked it out correctly, you must visit with your sister straight after lunch or straight after dinner.
No way can you risk sharing another of those naughty meals with her.
Good news is it's nearly Thursday, a brand new day for us all to start anew.
Dolly

Return to True Stories