It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:38 am

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 11/10

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 11/10

Postby Maraver » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:48 am

Sorry girls have ben flat out, had a lovely day on Saturday Andy and I went to the Australian Masters Athletics Chanpionships in Adelaide it was brilliant, a bit cold but we packed a picnic, and I was in total awe of how amazing these older people were they had a ninty year old man running the 200 metres and ladies over 80 in the long jump, I was ashamed of the blob sat in the stands watching :?

I started my new job yesterday and though it was a long day I think it went ok
Had a good day food wise, Banana 7 Apple for brekky
Salad for lunch
and Lasagne and Salad for dinner a lot smaller share than I normally have
plus we shared a bottle of red to celebrate my new job :lol:
but I think that was a good balance for the day
do you agree?
I have had brekky today.
Special K. weight watchers pears and low fat yoghurt
have salad ready and prepared for lunch
Chicken is defrosting ready to make my low fat burgers
2 potatoes peeled and asparagus is on special this week so will steam that and make a white sauce

I really would like some feedback on my days meals

Have a good day everyone and I hope the members that wern't feeling well, feel 100% today
Hugs
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby emma21 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:45 am

Good Morning People :D

Pam, so far so good with your meals.... sounds like you've got a handle on things.. yesterday must have been the day for cutting down portion sizes... we had spaghetti bolognaise, I ate about half of what I would usually serve myself and added a salad as well. Felt really good after dinner, didnt feel as full as I usually do, and I even skipped dessert..

Yesterday I started with my swimming laps at the pool. Used a kickboard. Felt like an idiot - I havent done laps for so long, so I am really out of practice. Used my arms more than my legs. But I suppose the hour I spent at the pool was better than spending an hour in front of the television just vegging... Going again 2moro for another try.

Yesterday I also started doing crunches... havent done them for ages either.. Felt the 'burn' afterwards and said 'Gee, that feels good' and it did....

Its feeling good to regain some control in my life again... I wanna desperately be at my goal weight and originally I thought it was going to be a piece of cake, but now I'm wiser and know that its going to take a lot of effort :lol:

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Emma :D
emma21

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:36 pm

Hi Everyone, Pam sounds like you had a really good day at the athletic championships.
Emma, sounds like you and I are thinking along the same lines. I've cut down my portions and as soon as my siatic nerve settles I'm going to get back into exercising.
My siatic nerve is a lot improved from yesterday.

Breakfast
mushroom and tomato omelette

Lunch
steak & onions with a huge greek salad

Dinner
healthy choice pizza
Last edited by Dolly on Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:27 pm

Hi everyone,

That Masters Championships would have beem awesome Pam, like you I would be ashamed. :oops:

I think your meals look fine Pam but is the white sauce and the sauce in the Lasagne low fat?

You are doing really well with the excersise Emma. :D

Glad your sciatica is improving Dolly, I make up a Balm for mine using Emu Oil and Essential Oils that work really well. :D

Breakfast
Yoghurt & Kiwi Fruit Smoothie

Lunch
Tomato & Cheese (Low Fat) Toastie, using Mountian Bread.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:43 pm

Everyone is doing so well with their food that I feel a bit embarrassed as I haven't been trying very hard this week, or last week for that matter. I'm very sooky when I get sick and think it's an excuse to eat whatever I want - when I was a little girl all I'd eat when I was sick was ice cream and toast (not together!).

Brekky: Muesli with blueberries and coffee.

Lunch: Souvlaki and chips

For dinner I will try to behave myself - I might steam some vegies. I would like to go back to the gym but even though I am feeling a bit better I am not feeling quite up to that yet. I would like to start doing laps at the pool too. I went and got a membership form last week but didn't fill it out yet. That'll have to wait till next week too. I have been going for my walks though which is better than nothing.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:21 pm

Dinner
Fresh Fish
Cauli & Leek Mash
Green Beans, Asparagus, Mushroom & Bok Choy (Steamed)
Rockmelon
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Return to True Stories