It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 18/10

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 18/10

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:42 am

Gee, I hope we hear from Serena Emma and some of the others today. I hope they're all okay.

Breakfast
1 slice wholegrain toast
1 boiled egg
1 glass orange juice

Snack will be
1 coles snack pack
Last edited by Dolly on Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dolly

Postby jodestar » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:35 am

Breakfast

2 slices of wholegrain bread
vegemite
2 glasses of water

I hope i stay on track today. I had a great day yesterday.
jodestar

Postby Serena » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:41 pm

I'm still here Dolly, I've just been really lazy and not posting. I'm feeling stuck in a rut and losing my motivation and I'm a bit sick of listening to myself whingeing and then not doing anything about all of the crap things in my life that I hate. I might get myself together one of these days.
Serena

Postby emma21 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:32 pm

I'm still here too.... I dont come online everyday (probably more like every second day...

I feel I'm still going strong with my eating plan and exercise - pretty much sticking to plan. I havent had any treats since last Friday and have been exercising regularly..

My parents keep giving me differing opinions about how I am tackling this weight loss journey - mum thinks what I am eating is fine, dad thinks I'm not eating enough. I will admit, the last few days I have felt hungry at times, but i think my body is adjusting to the new level of food i am putting in it. I will continue on how I am going until Friday and see how things pan out. If I need to make any changes, I will make them then - I can only try :roll:

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Emma :D
emma21

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:17 pm

Hi girls,
Serena please don't worry too much, we all get in a rut every now and again. Things sometimes become routine and as our results are not instant we tend to fall out of step.
Sometimes hormones play a role in making us lethargic, sometimes too many carbs can put a drag on everything, but more often than not, it's caused by a lack of vitamins. I take a multivamin every morning (because I know I'm not always consuming enough potasium, protein, iron, or folate)
Relax for today and focus on all the good things you can do when you lose this blubber.
Having a ticker graph up is a fun way to encourage your weight to go in the right direction too.

Lunch
a ham and salad sandwich
2 glasses of water (thanks for reminding me Jodi)

Snack
an apple
Dolly

Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:18 pm

I tried to do a ticker graph once and it didn't work and I can't actually see everyone else's ticker either so I have just assumed that my computer is a really old dinosaur and can't do it. I'm not very computer literate as you can see. Since Darren has gotten his redundancy and my parents are off on their holidays next week we thought we might go visit them for a while. A friend of my Aunties has a lovely big house in Portland where Mum, Dad and Grandma go on holidays and we haven't been away for probably 18 months. We can even take the dog - she's never been to the beach. A break might be good.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:39 pm

Wow Serena, what a wonderful idea for you and Darren. When do you think you'll be leaving for your vacation?

Dinner
Steak
baked potato with yoghurt
carrots and peas

Snack
a 25g white knight chew bar
Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:08 pm

Probably we'll go middle of next week. We're both unemployed so I can't use "Darren's got a job" as an excuse not to look for work and Darren is already starting to apply for jobs so we can't be gone too long. I guess a week off and then back into it. On the plus side, I have 2 job interviews on Thursday - it's good that they're on the same day because I'm a little bit handicapped when it comes to doing my hair nice and putting on makeup so now I only have to do it once.
Serena

Return to True Stories