It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:04 am

Free Newsletter

Friday 21/10

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Friday 21/10

Postby Fairie » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:04 am

Morning everyone,

I will wait till I come back for weigh-in to have Brekkie and it will probable be a Yoghurt and Mango Smoothie again. :roll:

Serena,

You were doing so well don't give up. I know it's hard but like Dolly said try different things for take away's like Subway till you get back into a routine. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:55 am

think I'll go back to my weetbix breakfast today.

Breakfast
3 Weet-Bix
skim milk
½ cup skim milk
2 glasses of water!

Snack
tin of WW tuna
1 glasses of water
Last edited by Dolly on Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

validation

Postby killerbabe » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:04 am

Hi everyone, it has been over a week since i have posted, wow!

Breakfast

Last night tuna/potato cake
1 egg
water
coffee

Snack

Apple

Have been doing ok, day by day by day, not thinking ahead of the next meal. Keeping the fridge and pantry stacked with GOOD stuff, makes it so much easier. Kids are rebelling because there is no crap, but stuff 'em I say!!! skinny things that they are!!

I seem to have lost some centimetres off my body, and i am feeling really good and even a little clever, BUT, i keep wanting people to notice, it is like I am CRAVING validation and no one has noticed or given a rats bum.

I am trying to do if for myself but it is hard, I know how hard i work at this and it would be nice if someone said something, will I have to wait till i am a size 16!

Hope everyone has a great great day, hope you are getting the rain whereever you are!
killerbabe

Postby Dolly » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:49 pm

Hi Killerbabe, I know what you mean about wanting someone to notice. When I lost 3.5 kg my dad said I'd lost weight in my face, FACE! of all the places where I'm already slim my face was not where I needed or wanted acknowledgement.

It will happen one day soon so just be patient and make sure you celebrate when it does (not with food) buy a new lipstick or go to the movies or something. Congratulations on losing those centimeters. We care here really we do, all of us need advice and acknowledgement to help us through this struggle.
I've no idea why it can take one month to work hard and lose one kilogram and only one day with a slip up and we put it back again.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:43 pm

Lunch
500g Campbell's pea and ham soup
2 glasses of water

Snack
pineapple pieces in natural juices
1 glass of water
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:34 pm

Thanks for the support guys, it really helps. I know that the reason I feel sluggish and lose my motivation is because I'm eating so much junk and I know it messes with my body and makes me feel crap. I don't know why I even let myself eat this junk when I know what it does to me. Anyway, I'm not trying at the moment as tomorrow we're having a girls night out on the town and getting takeaway and probably drinking lots so Monday is going to be a whole new week. Monday, I will go back to the gym and I will weigh there as I seem to be wasting my money at weight watchers when I don't stay for the meetings anyway and hardly ever read the handouts. I know what needs to be done, I just need to do it. I think I will try to do gym 3 times a week and swimming twice a week and see how I go.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:24 pm

Good call Serena, have a fun weekend with the girls!

I got hungry and had another snack
1 hard boiled egg on toast
Dolly

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:19 pm

evening all

Breakfast
2.5 weatbix +skim milk+1 t raw sugar

Lunch
1 Ham sandwich wth pickles
1 kiwi fruit

Dinner
4 chicken fingers wth salad

snack
low fat yogurt and 8 pieces of fruit and nut choc ( my weekly indulgence )

Thanks for the tip Dolly . Would i be better buying then from a health food shop . They seem to help me cure my sweet tooth . Eating a handful of them is better then choc right

Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Dolly » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:16 pm

I've no idea where to buy the stuck together dried fruit from, I guess you could try a health food store.
I figure they'd still be better to eat (diet wise) than chocolate.
Dolly

Return to True Stories