It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Free Newsletter

The journey to a new me

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:10 am

hey jen i think its great that you are doing this for yourself. i have large breasts not as big as yours! but would love a lift. mick said we can organise money and so on if i want to get it done but if i have another baby i want to breastfeed as i only got to breastfeed heidi for 2 days. so i think i might do it when i get nearer to the 'change' lol. it sounds like you have done your research so im looking forward to hearing about your results.
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:01 pm

I would love to have mine sitting up nice and pert - but alas that will never happen. I am hoping that when I lose some weight that it will come off of my boobs (although hubby reacons they are fine as they are!!)
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:14 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:hey jen i think its great that you are doing this for yourself. i have large breasts not as big as yours! but would love a lift. mick said we can organise money and so on if i want to get it done but if i have another baby i want to breastfeed as i only got to breastfeed heidi for 2 days. so i think i might do it when i get nearer to the 'change' lol. it sounds like you have done your research so im looking forward to hearing about your results.

LOL Kate, you've got many years of waiting yet for the 'change' :shock: . I don't think I could wait that long.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:21 pm

Sassygirl wrote:I would love to have mine sitting up nice and pert - but alas that will never happen. I am hoping that when I lose some weight that it will come off of my boobs (although hubby reacons they are fine as they are!!)

Me too I can't wait until my bras start getting big on me, but it's not happening yet :x . Maybe once there's no fat to go from my bottom half I'll start losing it from the top (fingers crossed). If only I lost weight from my top half first. I would be one very happy woman.

Of course your hubby isn't complaining about your boobs. My partner reassures me that I look fine and not the freak I believe myself to look. Hahaha he just likes snuggling up to them- heh can never win :roll: He wants them, I don’t

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby KimE » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Oh yes our men always think our breasts are just fine! :?
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:38 pm

Ain't that the truth Kim

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby Sonny » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:39 pm

hi girls
first @all to a corner of the earth ... i wonder why you can't find any E- cup bras because when i try to find a bra that fits a 14 G i find heaps of very nice looking E-Cup ones ... but unfortunately hardly any G one's ... fayreform is the brand to look at !!

I was always the girl with the big tits ... the first one to have a sportsbra ( pretty embarrassing at 11) ... that shortly after i had my first 10 C bra and after that they never stoped growing ...well until now that i can be lucky to fit into a 14 G .

Yeah of cause after surviving heaps of jokes at school ( are't you a bit young for implants ... are they real ... with 14 ) the guys started to just love my boobs so that i had a lot of conversations while they weren't looking in my face ... but hey who cares ... i could never go under the knife just because other people think they are too big ... the only think i'm angry about is that there are too many too small bras out there ... and that people just dont understand that there are girls with big boobs out there

... and oh all these years out there in the bra stores of this world definately taugh me something .... first of all having sore shoulders is not because your boobs are too big but that your bra doesnt fit ...and when you think you are a 14 E and you shoulders are sore try a 12 F that is the same cup size that goes to the extrem of comparing a 18 B to a 10 F and the size of the cup is the same ... really !! so going from a 14 E to 10 E really means that your breast got smaller (a lot ) ...

hope that helps a little ... and i wish you good luck with loosing that weight till you D-Day... maybe you don't need the operation after all just imagine all those GOOD bra stores you could spend your money at ...

Sonny ...
PS I myself hope to loose a few kilos so that my bras are fitting a little better .... but if that does't happen i will keep spending my money on fitting, sexy bras coz you can even find them at really big sizes !
Sonny

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 pm

Sonny, I don't know where you shop but Myers, David Jones, Bras and Things and most lingerie boutiques I've been to don't have nice pretty bras that go up to my size. Sure they stock larger sizes but they are ...how shell I put this...ugly granny ones in white and beige. I have tried bras from Target, K-Mart and Big-W but I find the bras uncomfortable, not of good quality- basically you get what you pay for.

I’m certainly not doing this for someone else or because people stare at my bust. I am doing this because I want to have nice small perky breast. I want to fill confident in my own shell. Yes, the reason why I'm getting a breast reduction and lift is for aesthetic reasons and medical reasons. It is my choice to make and my surgeon has certainly not forced the decision on me so he can make $10,000.00+. Even after the weight loss if I find that I don't need a reduction I will still require a lift and I certainly don't want to see stretch marks and have saggy boobs.

For your information every time I buy a bra a get a fitting done. So I know the bra fits me properly. Every person is different. Just because you don't get a sore neck doesn't mean I shouldn't?

Furthermore, I respect your views and decisions, but please don’t be condescending and respect my decision. I commend you for loving the size of your bust go forth and find beautiful, sexy lingerie and wear it with pride.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:26 pm

A_corner_of_the_earth do whatever YOU feel is right hun, we'll support you all the way mate ;) xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 pm

I wish I had found those stores too (was an 18-DD or E)!! I hate how nice bras in larger sizes cost you the earth but little nice bras are 10 for $1 :roll:

But anyway, my 'assets' have always been on the generous side and I have known or known of people who have had larger that had reductions and I can understand that decision - it's a highly personal one and no two people whould make the same decision for the same reason i wouldn't think.

Lucky for me, mine got quite a lot, erhum, more gravity defying after losing weight. They are smaller, but the bloke reckons they're proportionately the same :lol: .
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:22 pm

I would love to get a breast reduction, but I'm too scared. I've had big boobs since I was 13 so I've gotten used to mine. I too get back and neck pains - I feel your pain *hugs*.

I am hoping to go down to a C cup instead of DD were I'm currently at. Hoping that I lose my boobs first lol.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:39 pm

I went down from an E cup to a C cup, I'm stoked :D I can finally buy pretty bras that don't cost a mint! :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:29 pm

zeedeveelgirl wrote:I went down from an E cup to a C cup, I'm stoked :D I can finally buy pretty bras that don't cost a mint! :D

If you don't mind me asking - how long did it take you to notice the change in your cup size?

Today I read that weight is lost from top to bottom ie face, breast, stomach, things but you tighten up all over. I'm hoping that's the case with me.

A_Corner_Of_The_Earth - if you don't mind me asking either, have you noticed any change in your cup size?
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:22 pm

Umm well let's see.. I went down to a DD after maybe 7-10kg? Then to a D not until I'd lost about 20kg, and then finally to a C in the last about 4-5kg!
I couldn't believe I went down another cup size right at the end, I thought they were done shrinking!! I was pleased though!

You do lose weight from one area first, mine was my stomach. I put on weight there first and lose it first. Most people aren't so lucky because usually the place you put it on first is the last place you'll lose it! But you definitely lose weight all over, and this is sped along by exercise. My body shape really started changing when I started exercising, and then again when I amped up the intensity of the exercise.

Hope that helped :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby shelbel » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:39 pm

A little off the subject, but mine are finally the same cup size now instead of one bigger the then other! LOL And im now a comfy c cup! Yay!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

PreviousNext

Return to True Stories