It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 am

Free Newsletter

Sunday 23/10

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Sunday 23/10

Postby Dolly » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:44 am

Cheese on toast
2 cups of coffee

a small slice of mums cake

Postby killerbabe » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:42 am

good morning all

2 eggs
2 ham steaks

jeez, am i feeling this now, :oops: feel frumpy and very full.....damn sunday mornings!!!

will do better for lunch and must keep my water intake up!! does anyone else find that the more water you have the more your body seems to crave it????

Postby Maraver » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:44 am

Morning Girls here I am in sunny Queensland just thought I would say hi, weather is warm and I am struggling a bit but having a great relaxing time, Andy flys in this afternoon
Hope you are all well
Welcome to all the new members

Postby Serena » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:46 am

Well, last night was interesting. I got talked into going to our 10 year school reunion. As I see it, the 2 people I liked most from school are my 2 best friends and I see them all the time. Everyone else I really don't care about. Most of them were spoiled little rich kids who are totally full of themselves and I have no interest in knowing anything about them. But along we went anyway and I was bored stupid. What's worse than a room full of conceited idiots? A room full of drunk conceited idiots! Blah Blah Blah! It was so exciting my friend and I snuck out for an hour or so and went and got coffee. I don't think we were missed. I will be stronger for the 20 year reunion and just say no!

Postby Dolly » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:57 am

Hi Pam, how sweet of you to check up on your girls whilst your vacationing in Queensland, we're trying to be good with our diets, really we are Image Image Image
Don't forget to take photo's :D

Serena, maybe you and your friends could say yes and become the life of the reunion party. Perhaps organise it and allow music and alcohol (thats sure to make people come out of their shells)

Leah, yes I've noticed that now that I'm drinking 9 large glasses of water per day, my weight is starting to shift (thank goodness) and my thirst for water has increased. weird seeing I had so much trouble keeping it down earlier. Also I've noticed my skin is looking more youthful.

Postby Dolly » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:11 pm

Just plain ol' Campbells pea and ham soup for me today.

I can't believe it's already Sunday afternoon and so far I've stayed on track this weekend.
I didn't even eat any of mums cake after all, whoo hoo!

Postby killerbabe » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:56 pm

salad and tuna sandwich on soy and linseed bread

wow that stuff really fills you up!!!

lots of water

cheers L

dolly, good on ya girl!!! stay strong.

Postby Fairie » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:10 pm

Hi everyone,

Been to a School Fete with Crystal and I left all the cakes alone. :wink:

2 Boiled Eggs
Steamed Asparagas
Grilled Tomato

Dinner will be

Well done Dolly for not having any cake. :D

Good to see you are having a relaxing time Pam, don't worry to much about what you are eating we will have to go walking when you get home. :wink: :D

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:39 pm

oh no another day and another party waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :cry:
Same breakkie for me as usual
1 choc chip low fat muffin\

:oops: pick at the kids party food . It was my sons 2nd birthday party today and withh all the chips and lolly and all i couldnt help but graze although i did only have 1 small piece of cake , and made sure there was diet coke for me

After it was over then i gots the sads thinking how rough the last couple of months has been for him and my doughter .
Had a good cry
A long bubble bath and thought as
scarlett would say
"tomorrow is another day "
Cheers all

"Remember where you have been and know where you are going. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way"
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Postby Dolly » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:34 pm

Jules, that's incredible that you wrote those words of wisdom. Today I quoted similar inspirational words on eDiets.
The race is not always to the swift...
but to those who keep on running

Killerbabe, I'm afraid to say I didn't stay strong, I ate a large handful of plain potato chips Image

Fairie, well done for leaving all those fete danger foods alone.
Last edited by Dolly on Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby killerbabe » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:40 pm

dolly, that is ok happens.

i am currently wandering the house looking for non existant crap food. aaaaaggghhhhh!!!!

L. :evil:

Return to True Stories