It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:08 am

Free Newsletter

not to happy

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

not to happy

Postby melcandoit » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:19 pm

Hi,

I went to the gym today and had a look at my weight, still 136kg.
The scales are right next to the door were you walk into the gym.
I wish the scales were in a better place. I did come home and tried on a pair of jeans that are a size 20, I could do them up,, couldnt do that last week. I dont know if I should buy some scales for home, or if I should just go by my clothes. I am just a little bit mad :twisted: cause I have tried so hard. I have not had 1 bad thing and the gym every day. Has anyone else had this problem and what did they do????
talk some more soon, Melissa
melcandoit

Postby Dolly » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:15 pm

Not to worry Mel, when you first start building your muscles they will weigh a lot and often you can gain a little, but once your muscles are established they'll burn up those kilojoules faster than just dieting alone.
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:27 pm

You are doing well Mel, sometimes the weighloss does not show on the scales but it will on your measurments.

Now you can do up a size 20 pair of Jeans that you couldn't last week. :D :D

I think it's a bit insensitive having the scales right by the door too :evil: Maybe you could just mention this to one of the trainers.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:57 pm

hi Mel . I am the same some weeks the scale doesnt move but my clothes fit better. What i have done is put a hook on my wall in the bedroom and hung up a pair of jean that dont fit . i try them on each week and i can see results that way rather then the scales
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:04 pm

Thanks for the kind words, it is just a little bump in the road I have to go down. :) Melissa

Return to True Stories