It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Free Newsletter

Wednesdays Breakfast

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Wednesdays Breakfast

Postby Tas » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:43 am

After my exercises my breakfast consisted of:

2 slices of wholemeal toast with vegemite
1/2 cup of cold cereal with low fat milk
a coffee with low fat milk

I must say I was bit hungry this morning and it seems that the more vigorous my exercises the more hungry I am?

Am I waffling a bit too much as I am a newbie? Hope not...

Maria
Tas

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:55 am

No your not waffling Maria, maybe I'm not excercising hard enough and that's why I'm not hungry after. :wink: :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Tas » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:02 am

Hi Fairie

Mmmmm maybe it's a catch 22 situation - the more we exercise the more hungry we are so maybe not exericse LOL

BTW how do you move the ticker switch thingo to show a different figure? Cos I lost 200 grams since yesterday, but I think the reason for that was the fact that I did a heavy work out just as the storm was happening and I was boiling hot and actually worked up a sweat LOL

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:06 am

Hi Maria,

Everytime you want to change your Ticker you have to go and do all again like you did the first time then copy and paste in your profile. Don't forget to click on submit. :D
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:55 am

Hi girls, I've noticed that I'm famished and thinking about food the more I exercise, there's gotta be a way out of this torture.

Like Fairie said, to change your ticker, click on Profile near the top of this page and sign in your password each time you make an alteration to your profile. You have to go to tickerfactory again to get a new bbcode with your new weight on it, like you did the first time, then post it to your profile after deleting your old ticker.
Dolly

Postby killerbabe » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:09 pm

good morning everyone

Breakfast

1 subway cookie - i know, i know...but it was there!!!

snack

banana
vanilla fruche
water

lunch will be
healthy choices beef medallions

it is sooooo hot today, and i decided to clean the house....aaggghhhh, i just keep reminding myself it is extra exercise and that makes me push that dyson fast anf furiously!!!

have a great day girls and boys
Leah :lol:
killerbabe

Postby Tas » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:42 pm

2 kilometre walk/run on *that* crontraption and 10 reps on mutli gym before lunch that consisted of;

A salad sandwich <cos lettuce, tomato and cucumber) on wholemeal bread and an apple washed down with a glass of water (yuck, I do dislike water!!)

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:10 pm

You have inspired me Tas, I have one of those "contraptions" too so I am going to do 15 mins on it. :shock:
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Tas » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:57 pm

I'm pleased you are inspired Fairie :D

It has taken me a week to co-ordinate my arms with my leg movements and a few times have fallen off it!! 8)

Have just done another 1 kilometre in between working - and just had another glass of water (still yuck!) and will soon head off to start dinner. Spaghetti Bolognese made with ultra lean minced beef and home made sauce with no extra fatty things thrown in for good measure and low carb spag!! Will give it a whirl but before I do, you know what I gotta do don't ya?? Hit that contraption again.... :twisted:

Let me know how you go on that contraption - I have no idea what it is called - other than a York Fitness X700..

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:24 pm

Hi Tas,

WooHoo, I did 20 minutes on it.

I think your "contraption" is a bit more involved than mine. Mine is just one of those Airofit Air Stryder thingy's and I still haven't got the arms and legs co-ordinated yet. :? :lol:
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Tas » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:01 am

WhOOOhoooo Fairie
20 Minutes!! I can just about manage 10 on it - my arms and legs go all ways - actually fell off it last night LOL I got carried away LOL

Try and get another 20 mintes in today at a steady pace - what I have been doing and it seems to work for me and that is to set myself a 15 minute block and during that 15 minute session I give a good one minute of pulse rating zip then slow down and cool off for a minute and then another zip....

Let me know how you go...this is great stuff you must be proud of yourself - 20 minutes yikes!! I better go and hit mine now LOL

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Fairie » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:47 am

That's what I do Tas, give burst of speed every now and then to increase the heart rate.

Are you sure you don't have a Cross Trainer? I did use that at the Gym before my membership ran out and they are very hard to use, I could only do 10 mins on it. :oops:

Anyway I am going for an hours walk this morning (before my weigh-in) then I will do 20 mins on the Airofit before dinner tonight.

Have a good day, and if you have to pick yourself up of the floor when you fall off that's also a form of excercise. :wink: :P :lol:
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Tas » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:52 am

Hi Fairie

Yep that's what it is called a cross-trainer... :o no wonder I fall off it all the time - well actually a slight exaggeration there I have only fallen off it twice :lol:
The first time was the first day I used it and had absolutely no idea what I was doing and yesterday...yesterday happened because I had my mp3 playing an Enya tune on it and I got carried away and nearly got carried off!!
Hope all goes well at the weigh in, by the way, what is a weigh-in?? Good luck with it whatever it is.

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Fairie » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:22 pm

Hi Maria,

I am doing the SureSlim programe and once a week I go to the Clinic for an official weigh-in. :D
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:25 pm

Ok now I understand - hope it all went well for you.

I'm seriously thinking of employing a personal trainer as I am not really sure if I am doing the correct things on all this equipment.

Cheers
Maria

Return to True Stories