It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:18 am

Free Newsletter

what do you want to wear...

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby reester33 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:02 pm

I have a whole bunch of clothes that I bought without trying on and found they didn't fit when I got home! :cry:

I have a great pair of jeans with leather ties down the side of the legs. However I don't have a bum (I inherited a flat one), but I'd like to be able to wear jeans without having a muffin top and an extra roll of fat on top of that (I call that my second set of boobs :lol: ). I would also like to have my bum stick out more than my stomach! :oops:

I also have a three piece floral mauve summer dress set (mauve underdress, filmy floral overdress with matching cropped jacket) that I've had for simply AGES that I've never been able to fit into. Come to think of it I have quite a few dresses that look great from shoulders to waist, but then the hips ruin it! :cry:

I have a pair of work pants that are a size too small that I can't wait to fit into....that's a short term goal. But I need to lose flab off my thighs too as they're men's pants.

Basically I want to wear something that doesn't make me look fat!

:) M

I WAS EATING MYSELF TO DEATH WITH A KNIFE AND FORK!
reester33

Postby vanessa0305 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:53 pm

I have 3 pairs of Jeans my sister gave me that are at least a size to big, I want to fit into them.

I want to wear nice swimmers this year instead of a rashie and boardies!

I want to be able to wear a dress, I haven't worn dresses ever and I still don't own any but come summer I am going to have a go at a dress with sandals!
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby vanessa0305 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:54 pm

oops my sisters jeans are a least a size too small!
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby milkyway » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:04 pm

Oh yeah - dresses! I'd forgotten all about dresses. I never wear dresses and rarely wear skirts (something about thighs rubbing and nasty welt on the inner thigh put me off :( ) but that is something I'd love to get back into, if I wasn't self conscious of my tummy poking out and flabby arms.

I own only one dress - it's a really cute Review pink/red/white stripey kind of dress and I put it on last weekend when I found my suitcase of "Skinny & skinnier" clothes. The last time I wore it was It's size 14 and it's a little bit loose - I might have to tighten the straps or something. But it was sooo weird seeing myself in a dress. I even got married in pants. I don't think my husband has ever seen me in a dress :lol:

When I get to my goal, it will be warmer and I'll get some pretty dresses for summer. Yay!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Leishkin » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:17 pm

a beautiful wedding dress!!!!

and the usual - skirts without worrying about my thighs chafing,

dresses without a 'bulge-roll' sticking out and ruining the line....

*sigh* beautiful lingerie! oh my god how I HATE that they don't make anything pretty in larger sizes, generally. horrible!

SOMETHING THAT I CAN BUY WITHOUT TRYING IT ON! :D
Leishkin

Postby isolde » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:54 am

I would really love to be able to wear beautiful vintage lace dresses, the type you find at opshops.. I have one which i bought as inspiration which is black lace but i have kind of given up on ever being able to wear it..
isolde

Postby grugwashere » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 am

Definately Lingerie.. i forgot about that heheh... the tights with garter belts too.. those are hot lol.

sighhhh one day!!!
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby electrongirl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:47 am

about 95% of my wardrobe!!

Having been thin before I have so many beautiful clothes that I want to wear again. And about 8 pairs of boots I can't do up anymore.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Jisgone » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:18 pm

ide love to wear nice fitted jeans, a tight top and heels without a muffin top!
Jisgone

Postby Chelle » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:12 pm

Deffinately a dress, some sexy Lingerie although it hard to find due to boob's to big, & I would love to wear a two piece swimmers but it will never happen because of stretch marks & flabby stomach.
Chelle

Postby grugwashere » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:34 am

I wish i could be like those women who wear whatever they like regardless of how it looks.. becaue they must be content with their bodies...

im far to concerned with each little(or in my case big hehe) Bump in my clothing
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:18 pm

Anything and everything without feeling gross, disgusting, atrocious and having everyone think how fat and horrible I look in my clothing (oh and without my clothing on too hahahah).

I want to be able to look in the mirror and be satisfied with what I am wearing without having to tear my wardrobe apart trying on different outfits, then eventually deciding the original first outfit I had on.

Being able to wear clothes confidently without worrying about all my trouble spots.

Most of all....just to be happy in my own skin

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Yeah it's a dress for me too :) I've always wanted to dress up in a nice dress and go out.. I've got my Diploma graduation in mid September so I have 3 months to find a nice one!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:13 pm

I have a whole wardrobe full of skinny clothes...jeans, tops, skirt, dresses, even lingerie that Ive never been able to squish into, Ive just bought them hoping I one day would! I even have heels that I have never worn cos they hardly go with the trakkies and things that fit me now! :D I think the main thing for me is the bras and undies....I bought them yonks ago and they still have the tags on....I cant wait to fit into them and feel sexy :D (hopefully with a sexy man lol so we'll see! :lol: ) How sad is this, I still wear my feeding bras and my 'bub' is 4! :shock: LOL so I cant wait to wear the silk and satin and lacey ones :wink: hehe
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:04 pm

dont worry gracie i wore my maternity pants for a good 8 months before i started to lose weight
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to True Stories