It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:07 am

Free Newsletter

what do you want to wear...

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby loveat116 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:28 pm

I would love to put on my jeans from my highest weight and for them to be baggy.

I want to look dainty in little floral tops.

I want to wear cute ankle strap shoes without ankles looking massive!

I would like to be able to fit into size 8 jeans without a muffin top!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby madeline » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:02 pm

i'm buying size S tops now, sometimes they're even hanging off me cause my boobs have decreased in size, so then I buy XS... but you know what, I love it! :D small boobs make clothes look really good, things like little dresses and long singlets and tanks! my boyfriend loves it too :shock: , cause i can get away with not wearing a bra in some tops or just wear cute soft cup bras... he likes soft-cup bras cause they're "squishy" hehe :wink: (the patterns are so much cuter too! just bought 2 reversable hey sister! bras which have teal, hot pink and blue apples on one side and plain pink with teal straps when you reverse it). Also I can fit size 8 jeans now! they're still a little tight around the inner thighs but my butt actually looks good in them, and isn't straining to get out! oh my gosh i'm so so so excited to keep going on my WL journey :D
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby chubba momma » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:58 am

ive got a halter nect top i wore size 12 and a pair of size 12 pants i wore before i was pregnant teh irst time. It was the first outfit i picked out and brought in a smaller then a 16 size way back then and i remmeber how i felt , nice, even a bit sexy LOL, i would love to fit into taht again!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby KarinAnn » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 am

I just wanna wear the pants i brought!! They fit me when i tried them on, a week later when i went to wear them they didn't! I'm blaming the washing machine :lol:

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:25 am

KarinAnn wrote:I just wanna wear the pants i brought!! They fit me when i tried them on, a week later when i went to wear them they didn't! I'm blaming the washing machine :lol:

LOL me too! i hate how wear you wear jeans theyre comfortable but when they get washed they go all stiff and tight again :(
kate_turner2000

Postby Leishkin » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:08 pm

I want to look pretty in my wedding dress, not like a marshmallow!!!

I don't have it yet, but I daren't even look until I'm feeling more pretty - it's just too awful to think of going into a wedding dress shop feeling like a fat cow and trying on horrible foofie dresses that will just make me look huge *sigh* I want something with some slink. I want my fiance to be speechless when he sees me walk down the aisle, damn it, and I want to feel GOOD about my wedding photos when I get them back. *breathes*

I would also like to have sexy lingerie, as I never have had any really nice stuff..

and I would like a pair of jeaaansss that fiiits and doesn't wear out between my legs in a month.

I would also like to walk into a 'normal' shop for folks my age, and buy clothes off the rack (rather than try on 5 pairs only to find that NONE OF THEM fit), instead of having to try and find more funky stuff in places that are usually for older people. (and I don't mean that much older, and I *do* find funky stuff - i just don't feel like I'm dressing like I'm only 23, ya know what I mean!?)

I would like to wear horizontal stripes without panicking that they 'make you look wider'!

A bra that doesn't cut in and leave a roll of fat hanging over it (the thing I hate MOST about my body) and while I'm at it - a bra without having to wear an extender thinggy in the back.

um. i think that's it. clothes. I'd love to walk into a shop and know that they have my size, rather'n just looking at every rack for a size XL or 18.
Leishkin

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Awww - you're gonna look like a princess on your big day no matter what!!! any bride just glows on the day.

I know what you mean about the jeans wearing out at the thighs thing. It's so nice when that finally stops - i just hope I can turn this backslide around so I don't get back there!!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby ali » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:38 pm

My jeans always wear out on the inner thigh too! So annoying!

Im noticing tiny differences. Like I put on this sass and bide top that I bought about 2yrs ago and its made from this really soft material that clings to you, and I noticed that I didnt look as bad as I did the last time I wore it (I stopped wearing it because it made me look fat). So yay! ... But maybe that was just because I got a new pair of jeans that actually fit and dont give me a huge muffin top, lol.

Im looking OK in clothes, I just look disgusting and flabby without them on! :oops: So I would love to wear some sexy lingerie for my boy and not look like a bowl of dimply jelly! Lol. :D

P.S Im sure you will look beautiful in your wedding dress Leishkin. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

new tailored work clothes

Postby mel74 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:01 pm

I did a really cool thing this week. I bought myself new work pants in a size smaller and then took those and my work blouse to the tailors to be taken in and fitted.

At first it was a little scary to go from baggy to tailored, but I'm so proud that I could and so pleased with how it looks now.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCGMto5/]
[/url]

"Lean into your fears. Dare them to do their worst and SHRED them when they try"
-Richard Bach
mel74

Postby Ally » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 am

Well done Mel....I bet you look fab in them too!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:18 pm

Oh boy do I have a long list of things I want to wear once I finally lose all my flab.

-skinny leg jeans
-dresses
-singlet tops
-bikinin
-shorts
-skirts

On christmas day I want to be wearing a one of those pretty baby doll dresses without looking like I'm pregnant.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby Jannie » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:23 pm

....and bathers!

I'm not much of a swimmer (don't care if ever go swimming again really), but it would be nice to take the kids to the pool and not be the fat mum dangling her feet in the pool fully dressed in 3/4 pants and baggy top. I would never wear bathers now and show my bulging stomach and ugly fat rolls over the bra line. :oops:

Funny thing, body image! When I weighed 47kg and wore a size 8 with room to move, I hated being seen in bikinis because I thought I had a huge belly and bum. If I had that body now, I'd bare my midriff at every opportunity, lol! :roll:

Jannie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBcrzqc/]
[/url]
Jannie

Postby Leishkin » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:12 pm

oh yes, that too! we're going somewhere tropical for the honeymoon, would be tragic to feel awful about going swimming!
Leishkin

Postby oostevens » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:55 pm

Well, i want to wear:

bikini!!
nice underwear and not look stupid
smaller bras
pipe jeans
short pants/skirts
singlets not just baggy ones, ones that cling!
my wedding dress from 1yr ago and have it be too big for me
all the clothes in my cupboard that no longer fit
dresses!

Smaller than size 14 :) i am currently size 16 :( I want to get to size 12 or smaller maybe
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby jigglybits » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:56 pm

I want to be able to throw on a dress in summer and not feel uncomfortable because my thighs rub raw. I also would like to be comfortable in jeans and tshirts through winter.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS7tUne/]
[/url]
FIRST GOAL = 100KG
jigglybits

PreviousNext

Return to True Stories