It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Free Newsletter

A little bit of my weight struggle

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

A little bit of my weight struggle

Postby trox » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:20 pm

Well, i never had a problem untill i was about 4, my father would bring me all these fatty foods, once he got home, that my mother didn't know about, it was great at the time, but it's made my life really hard.

I'm not blaming my father, once i had a habbit though, it was hard to get rid of, then i started buying coke, once i was about 10, and it started off as a 600mil a day, then eventually it lead to a 1.5liter a day.

I got to 120kg when i was 10, my time in school was so hard, but i had no self controll at the time, i played outside with mates, but i allways ate alot.

The biggest i got to was 150, that was when i was in my early 15's, i felt like everyone was looking at me, and judging me, i also felt my mother was embarrased of me.

So i started to go to the gym every day, also did an hour walk a day, and stopped having coke. I lost 31kg so far, my goal is 100kgright now, and eventually 80kg.

Well, that's just part of the story ^.^
trox

Postby lng86 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:49 pm

It's very brave of you to share your story. I understand that losing weight can be a difficult process, but you are doing all of the right things. Acknowledgment is the first step!

Best of luck.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby ali » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:51 pm

Thanks for sharing your story thus far, sometimes its hard to share such person details about yourself.

From what ive just read it seems like you will be an inspiration to people already! Losing 31kgs is FANTASTIC and you should be so proud of how far you've come.

Im an emotional eater and when i realised my weight was starting to become an issue I wanted to stop the weight gain in its tracks and try to start losing it before I lost control!

My mum used to feed me lots of bad food, it was around the time my parents divorced - im not sure if it was her way of trying to win my affection or if she was just too weak to say no, but ever since then ive had an addiction with food and have been an emotional eater - so i guess i can relate in some small way.

Anyway! Ive rambled on enough!

Good luck with your journey, dont be shy - everyone here is SO nice and supportive! :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:07 pm

hey trox i think some of us here can relate to the struggles you have had with food and your weight over the years. thats why we are so understanding and non judgemental. we can all get over these hurdles, it just takes time and knowledge to train ourselves to do the right things for out bodies!
kate_turner2000

Return to True Stories