It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Free Newsletter

My Journey to the forbidden Side....LIPOWRAP

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

My Journey to the forbidden Side....LIPOWRAP

Postby molala » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:20 am

Hi everyone,

Well, just thought I let you all know a little about me before I tell you what I'm about to do.

I got married last year...lost weight down to a cool 62kg at my lowest I think (which isnt very slim to begin with) but anyway...at this point in time...I'm over 80kg again...woe is me woe is me...

My current diet is not very consistent, I'm either very healthy, or very bad...but I am gradually becoming healthier and healthier each day.

My current activity is also gradually getting better, up to about maybe 1 month ago, I'd be lucky if I got myself to the gym once a month, now I'm going about 1-3 times a week, which is imo good mental progress.

What motivated me to go back to the gym a little more was the freebie PT fitness first threw in for 3 sessions when I tried to cancel my gym membership all together at my all time low (activity life). So yeh, I'd say it worked. Sadly though, when the PT weighed me, I was 80kg...after about 3 weeks of increase gym activity and the natural side effect of eating better _again_....I thought wow, I'm feeling great again...so in the morning...before consumption of anything decided to weigh myself...thinking...well I should have lost maybe a little!? to my surprise...ended up weighing in at 82kg!! WHAT?...I've gone thru the weight loss path before and I know a couple of pump classes AINT gonna make me gain weight...sure...maybe I havent cut my calories down dramatically, but I wouldnt have increased it either! so yeh...that was depressing...

So since over a week ago...I decided well I'm getting old maybe I need something MAJOR to help me kick start something...started even considering liposuction..which is abit drastic...not to mention too costly...found something called lipodisolve which only have clinics that look good in melb (i'm in sydney) and then after much research came across a site which sold a product called LIPOWRAP....doesnt cost too much...so I've put my order through...and I'm waiting for it now.

Well...I know this stuff aint meant to work....long term if at all..and I know this is very naughty of me! but I can't help my curiousity! hopefully it wont kill me...I havent received it yet...but as soon as I do...I will post my results on this forum. And other forums too if I can be @$$ed to join them, only cos I have had SO MUCH trouble trying to find any believable reviews about this product.

Anyway well before you guys tell me how wrong it is for me to rely on any scammish products like this, I'd like to say that I'm not relying on it at all. I've been down the lose 20 kilos over a year path before, and I know how to diet healthily...but really right now I just want a quick pick me up for my mind...to help me get outta this slump of weight gain to get me ultra motivated! My 30th is in 6 months! I can't keep going the way I am...and if some silly wrap is gonna help me realise that I can still do this....ALL over again...then so be it....

I'm still gonna diet and exercise during this time, and will let you guys know of my results, I'll answer any questions as well...but please...no words of advice...seriously...been there...done that...jenny craig...lite n easy...nushape...lo carb....lo everything...weight watchers...going to the gym 6 times a week...

Trust me...I know what it's all about and how long it takes me to lose weight...what I'm trying to acheive now is not something instant apart from instantly motivating me and keeping me motivated for until atleast my 30th...and hopefully I'll finally wake up to myself and not let me balloon back to what I am now in future. XD

Will update here as soon as I've tried my first wrap...which I think should arrive next week. fingers crossed!
molala

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:23 am

hi molala!
It doesn't sound to me like you are relying on it at all and that you actually have quite a handle on what it is going to take and aren't kidding yourself about it! But hey, as you said, if you think it will help you mentally you may as well. At least then you will know, and can let us know, how/if it works for you!

And don't feel too down about gaining a bit. If you are doing intense activity (especially strength based), over 3 weeks, it may be an increase in muscle tone. When I first started, in the first month I yo-yo'd over 8kg before my body finally got the point :lol:

Besides, anything positive you are doing is gotta be good for your health, even if it doesn't show on the scales yet - good on you for sticking it out for 3 weeks, that's the hardst part!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby lng86 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:43 am

Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes on your weight loss journey!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby molala » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:41 am

Sweet...thanks for your replies guys...thanks for your words of encouragement...definitely still sticking to my guns...been to cycle and pump this week...doing cycle again tonight and meeting with PT for final session on saturday followed by pump again...so I'm already quite motivated to give my gym membership a workout! and take back abit of that free monthly fee fitness first was getting from me for the best part of this year!!....

My aim when starting to post here is really to provide people like me who were trying to find info on this lipowrap thing before purchasing, something solid (despite only the experience of one person) and unaffiliated to any sites belonging to the product. Personally I think product site testimonials don't mean squat to me and their customer service is exceptionally sh !t....

Why did I still buy? well, I did come across some rare, (but surely there) posts on some international forums where girls have claimed they worked (somewhat) so I gave it the benefit of the doubt....AND i have major cellulite problems...EEEW! which I know dieting and exercising alone would not help....

Anyways surely let you guys know how I go...will be taking measurements and photos too =)

And can send them if you REALLY wanna see my fat arse that bad hahaha...
molala

Postby SarahC » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:00 pm

Sounds very interesting. I've never heard of it before. I'm sure it can't hurt to try something different, especially if you are getting on to the diet and excercise as well. Good luck, and let us know how it goes :)
SarahC

Postby molala » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:07 am

well....Just thought I'll quickly update, that I'm picking the wraps up from the post office at lunch today and will be using it overnight!

Shoulda asked them to send to work! silly me!!

Anyways...I'm so excited...I've already measured myself this morning in 4 places...will know if it works tomorrow I guess! I can hardly wait...

Meanwhile...gym is still not helping me...I think the fact that I eat more after the gym could be bad...I'm a little hooked on nutella atm...oh dear...but atleast I have it on multigrain right!? XD
molala

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:06 pm

keep us updated mate! good luck with it!
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby molala » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Ok guys! so it's been a week...

I wanted to post earlier, but I was giving the product the benefit of the doubt....so yep...you guessed it...

LIPOWRAP hasnt done SQUAT with the inches! and god knows it's not because I dont have enough fat or cellulite.

Though I have reservations in fully dissing the hell outta the product. I'm thinking or I've brainwashed myself to thinking that well...maybe...just MAYBE it does actually work with cellulite.

Unfortunately, I have failed to take fotos, purely cos they were scary and plain ol depressing...BUT I'm gonna carry on with them anyway and see whether they atleast help with my legs...

ALTHOUGH.........I may....that's a big "MAY" have lost may be 1/2 an inch on the thighs (that's for both together though)....I dont think I lost anything in the waist...or atleast i dont think so...yeh pretty sure I havent haha....

BUT as a I said before...I will keep trying at it for a few more weeks...and let you know if I've just wasted hundreds of dollars! as mentioned before, I'm hoping at least it'll help with the cellulite...so yep.

And I'm still going to pump and cycle...and taking on wii sports now...so really I dunno...any future results could just be natural...cos I'm a little more motivated in cutting down in the food department as well...STILL hooked on nutella though...but I'll just factor it in using calorie king!!

So until I get some actual results....or a DEFINITE NO RESULTS...will post again then!

Cheers All!

ps. asked another person who purchased them off ebay she was based in victoria, anyway, she tends to think that the wraps did work for her, granted not as much as she was lead to think, but they worked nevetheless....

SO.....that's why I'm still persisting hehe....
molala

Re: My Journey to the forbidden Side....LIPOWRAP

Postby ibasq » Thu May 08, 2008 5:58 pm

lipowrap isn't meant to be an overnight solution. it does have progressive results and following the system you should have results.. at least i did. i got mine on *link removed by moderator* tho. they have a new improved version that is more effective... i love their supplements. they really work for curbing the appetite.
ibasq

Postby yellowroses » Sun May 18, 2008 11:40 pm

I wanna know what happened :(
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby [email protected]@T » Fri May 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Hey I purchased some wraps last week and just like you I didn't really believe but thought what the heck for a couple of hundred dollars why not try....?

I regret to inform you that lipowrap has done crap for my lipo, it's still in tact and it didn't crunch my fat.

I felt that tingly sensation they speak of but who wouldn't it smells sooo strong of mint that it would have to tingle just like a mentos or mint works when you put it in your mouth.

I haven't given up on the product just yet. I have a few more wraps to try.

Rather than stick them in different areas I'm going to complete my treatment over 4 weeks on the same area.
You apparantly should only apply the wrap in the same area once a week.

And with that I feel at least they aren't completely scamming people. They could be telling you to use as many as you like whenever you like.

Before purchasing I couldn't really find any info online so with this I hope to contribute to some true customer feedback.
[email protected]@T

Postby [email protected]@T » Fri May 23, 2008 4:05 pm

ibasq wrote:lipowrap isn't meant to be an overnight solution. it does have progressive results and following the system you should have results.. at least i did. i got mine on *link removed by moderator* tho. they have a new improved version that is more effective... i love their supplements. they really work for curbing the appetite.

I hate to inform you but it is meant to be an overnight solution. They claim 97% of people see results within the first application. That is immediately after 2 hours of putting the wrap on. Mine is the new and improved version.
[email protected]@T

Postby [email protected]@T » Fri May 23, 2008 4:09 pm

[email protected]@T wrote:
ibasq wrote:lipowrap isn't meant to be an overnight solution. it does have progressive results and following the system you should have results.. at least i did. i got mine on *link removed by moderator* tho. they have a new improved version that is more effective... i love their supplements. they really work for curbing the appetite.

I hate to inform you but it is meant to be an overnight solution. They claim 97% of people see results within the first application. That is immediately after 2 hours of putting the wrap on. Mine is the new and improved version.

Forgot to mention...

What a coincidence that both me and molala just happen to fit into that 3% of people who don't see results......
[email protected]@T

Postby Jisgone » Sat May 24, 2008 2:04 am

its even funnier that the people desperately trying to tell u it does work are also the ones advertising websites :P
Jisgone

Postby matchbox » Sat May 24, 2008 2:22 am

how can it be new AND improved? :P
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Next

Return to True Stories