It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:25 am

Free Newsletter

PACKED LUNCH AND DINNER IDEAS

Share your favorite healthy recipes here.

Moderator: Moderators

PACKED LUNCH AND DINNER IDEAS

Postby anthony88 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:15 pm

hey guys i need some more help..
my problem is that at least 4 days a week i work over 12 hours starting at roughly 10am till 10.30pm which means i need to pack lunch and dinners for those days.. i have a mic and fridge at both jobs but lackin on ideas on what i can pack for a healthy day////
i usually have a sandwich, apple and low fat yougurt for lunch but lacking on healthy meals i can pack for dinner??? can i please have some dinner ideas that i can take to work please and some other lunch ideas.. thanks for your help!!! :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Re: PACKED LUNCH AND DINNER IDEAS

Postby bferbear » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:52 am

Garden salad and a tin of flavoured tuna or salmon, this way you can use the flavouring and juices as a dressing. (5 mins prep time)

chickpea salad (diced tomato, onion, cucumber and chickpeas dressed with garlic and lemon juice salt pepper, can be dressed when made and flavour will intensify.) Served with cold meat of choice (5 mins prep time and will keep for a day or two)

cooked brown rice, mixed veges, tin of flavoured tuna of choice, all mixed together and either reheated or eaten cold as a salad. (20 mins prep and cooking time, will keep for a few days if several serves made)

Make some soup on the weekend, take for dinners through the week
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfrtWWa/]
[/url]
bferbear

Re: PACKED LUNCH AND DINNER IDEAS

Postby Tarz » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:52 am

bferbear wrote:Make some soup on the weekend, take for dinners through the week

I have done this a few times, this week i made a pot of pumpkin soup, made enough for four days. I have that with 2 slices wholegrain bread at lunch. Last time i made a pot of minestrone soup, perfect for dinner and extremely simple to make. Soup can also be frozen so if you decide you want variety make 2 different soups and you can decide which one you feel more like having.
Tarz

Return to Healthy Recipes