1 egg + 1 egg white
1 tablespoon milk
4 button mushrooms, sliced
1 cup baby spinach
30g australian feta
1. pre-heat non-stick frying pan to medium heat
2. beat egg, egg white and milk until a little fluffy. season with a little salt and pepper
3. pour egg mixture into frypan, swirling so that a little egg sticks to the side of the pan.
4. cook for a minute or until edges are a little crisp
5. cover one side with spinach, mushrooms and crumbled feta
6. flip the empty side of the omlette onto the topping side
7. cook for a couple of minuted on each side or until brown and delicious! YUM!
ps i took the liberty of using calorie king to find out the fat and cals of this recipe
using reduced fat feta and egg whites only brings fat content to 6.2g. its really yum enjoy