It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Super Food Meal

Share your favorite healthy recipes here.

Moderator: Moderators

Super Food Meal

Postby luke » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Simply mix 2 teaspoons of hole grain mustard, 2 teaspoons of hot English mustard, 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic and 1 teaspoon of chilli powder together and marinate your skinless chicken breasts, Cook in what ever healthy cooking thing you have, i use a flavour wave (AS I PITY THE FOOL THAT DOESNT HAVE ONE! MR-T advertises them , i have th e nockoff version). Serve with broccoli , cauliflower and hot salsa and feel the burn :twisted:
I eat this for dinner 6 nights a week and i watch the muscle come on and the fat drip off me

These are super foods -
Mustard = Mustard is known to be very helpful for digestion, and can help to speed up your metabolism
Garlic = tudies have shown that garlic may be effective at slowing down the progression of atherosclerosis, reducing the risk of some cancers, and treating certain infections. It is also believed to work to reduce high cholesterol by decreasing the production of cholesterol in the liver.
Chilli = Studies show that chili peppers can provide pain relief for migraine and sinus headaches. Capsaicin, the chemical that makes chili peppers hot, is known to inhibit a key neuropeptide, Substance P, that is the key brain pain transmitter. Go capsaicin!. Capsaicin once again! The pepper heat helps to stimulate secretions that aid in clearing mucus from your nose, combatting nasal congestion. It also contains antibacterial properties that help fight chronic sinus infections.Chili Peppers Fight CancerCapsaicin not only causes the tongue to burn, it also drives prostate cancer cells to kill themselves, according to studies published in the March 15 issue of Cancer Research.
tomato = Tomato is the fruit which contains many vitamins in it. It contains a special mineral called Lycopene which helps to prevent cancer. Thus apart from taste tomato serves as a powerful cancer preventing agent. Vitamin C is abundantly available in tomato
luke

Re: Super Food Meal

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Nice Brake Down Luke!
Probably a bit high in acid for me, but so is a lit of healthy stuff I eat! I'll go with chopping and crushing all my own ingredients and perhaps find something to alkalize it for my needs after eating it :)
I do believe I have those ingredients and have earned some extra nutrition...Sounds like an awesome mix...THANKS
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Return to Healthy Recipes