Beef or chicken mince
1. Finely chop lemongrass, coriander, and onion, grate/finely chop ginger.
2. Add half the onion, chilli powder, ginger and coriander to beef and mix up with your hands. Add salt.
3. Form into small balls and fry in pan all over (takes about 7-8 mins) - add half of the mango, chopped, into the same pan.
4. Take out meatballs and leave mango in pan. Add water, sweetener, and balsamic vinegar (I added fresh chilli also) and simmer down to make a thickish sauce for your meatballs.
5. Salsa - combine chopped tomato, onion, mango, cucumber and coriander. Add some salt, lemon juice and white vinegar.