Green Pepper (chopped)
Fresh Garlic (chopped)
Tomato, 1/2 (chopped)
Cumin, ground pinch
Oregano, ground pinch
Turmeric, ground pinch
Basil, ground pinch
Chilli, powder couple of pinches
Red Wine Vinegar tiny dash
1. Sauté the onions, green peppers and garlic in olive oil until soft.
2. Add ground meat and brown.
3. Combine spices together into a mixture, and then add to ground meat.
4. Add red wine vinegar.
5. Add tomatoes and let simmer, until tomatoes cook down.
6. Serve over lettuce to make up vegetable allowance if under.