I found this recipe today on http://www.femail.com
. I haven't tried it yet but I can't wait to!!!
8 large Savoiardi Sponge Finger Biscuits - available in supermarkets. Go for the Unibic brand.
1/3 cup Boiling Water
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
For the Cream Mixture.
1 x 250g tub Light Cream Cheese, softened
I tablespoon Splenda Sweetener
1 x 200g tub low-fat vanilla yogurt - Danone Diet Lite Brand is the best
1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
1 teaspoon grated orange rind
1. Break each biscuit into 3 pieces - if making individual serves otherwise keep whole to make one large.
2. Dissolve the cocoa in the boiling water.
3. Dip the biscuits into the dissolved cocoa and divide them into eight portions and into the bases of the glasses.
4. Place the cream cheese, sweetener, yogurt, coffee powder and orange rind into a food processor and mix until smooth.
5. Divide the mixture evenly between the glasses and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
6. To serve decorate with a sprinkling of cocoa powder and orange rind.
Serves 8 -
You can either have them as individual serves or make together in a pie dish.