It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Free Newsletter

Chocolate Recipes that are yummy!

Share your favorite healthy recipes here.

Moderator: Moderators

Chocolate Recipes that are yummy!

Postby evilwomaniamshe » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:46 am

Chocolate Mousse

1 -15oz can of plain pumpkin (NOT PUMKIN PIE MIX)
2 small boxes instant fat free/sugar free chocolate fudge pudding mix
1 cup of skim milk

Mix well and refrigerate till set. Serve with a dollop of fat free cool whip. 3/4 cup serving = 4 servings
1 weightwatcher point (low calorie)

This is really thick and very filling, you don't really taste the pumkin at all, it is very high in fiber & it will cure a chocolate craving....

Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

1 can of pumpkin (15 0z)
I box of chocolate cake mix from a box

Just mix these 2 ingredients only with a spoon until well blended. Put mixture in a muffin pan sprayed with pam and Bake 350 for 30 minutes. Makes 12 large muffins.
1 muffin = 3 WEIGHTWATCHER POINTS

These are very low calorie and delish! I make a triple batch and freeze them and take out when needed or when I get a chocolate attack!

Diet Coke Brownies (these are really good)

1 box of any chocolate cake mix (NOT with pudding in the mix)
1 can of diet coke

Just mix these 2 ingredients only until well blended. Spray 9 X 13 pan with Pam spray. Pour and spread evenly into pan. Preheat oven to 350 Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
Each slice is 2 weightwatcher points. I sometimes frost with fat free coolwhip and a few york peppermint candy bars (fat free) when I have been real good, it is heavenly...

* Note: This recipe can also be made with any flavored cake mix lemon, strawberry, vanilla, spice, etc. If you use one of these flavors just add 1 can of Diet 7-up or Diet sprite instead.
evilwomaniamshe
evilwomaniamshe

Re: Chocolate Recipes that are yummy!

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:45 pm

evilwomaniamshe wrote:Chocolate Mousse

1 -15oz can of plain pumpkin (NOT PUMKIN PIE MIX)
2 small boxes instant fat free/sugar free chocolate fudge pudding mix

You mean actual pumpkin? And is thre such thing as fat free and sugar free chocolate fudge?

I dunno, these don't seem to healthy. :P
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby evilwomaniamshe » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:02 am

Yes, it is actual pumpkin but it comes in a can, look in your grocery store near canned fruit section.

Yes fat free sugarfree chocolate fudge pudding mix it comes in a box like jello does, it is a dry mixture and it comes in many flavors.

I know things are sometimes called different things in Australia, so I hope this helps, we call it pudding here in USA.
evilwomaniamshe
evilwomaniamshe

Postby Jisgone » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:13 am

i used to work in coles, and i dont think ive ever seen either of these products :) maybe its one of the 'only in america' things :P
Jisgone

Postby evilwomaniamshe » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:11 am

hmnnn..... that's too bad if you don't have them there, I just wanted to share my recipes and I just assumed they were normal grocery staples everywhere. I guess you learn something new everyday....

I have a question regarding jelly or jelly snakes I think I read, that some people talk about in the forum? I think that is what we call jello here in the usa. For instance our jello comes in a box and you mix it with boiled water and it jells into a blubbery rubbery texture. Anyways our pudding is in this same type of box it is basically a dry mixture and when we mix it with milk and it makes pudding. Hope this explanation helps some.....
evilwomaniamshe
evilwomaniamshe

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:17 am

i know what you mean.

guys maybe check the cake mix aisle.
kate_turner2000

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:44 pm

evilwomaniamshe wrote:I have a question regarding jelly or jelly snakes I think I read, that some people talk about in the forum? I think that is what we call jello here in the usa. For instance our jello comes in a box and you mix it with boiled water and it jells into a blubbery rubbery texture. Anyways our pudding is in this same type of box it is basically a dry mixture and when we mix it with milk and it makes pudding. Hope this explanation helps some.....

Yep we have both of them in Australia. :P
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby Ally » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:04 am

Everywhere is different and I know that there are some products you can get in America that aren't available in Australia and vice versa. It even varies from state to state over here....there are some things that I know you can get in Victoria but you can't get in Queensland...Weird huh!! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Healthy Recipes