This recipe is for Ally
It's really flexible, so you don't have to worry about measurements of things at all. It's only a guide so feel free to add more of anything
This is just what we do!!
1 packet Frozen Spinach
1/2 sml tub smooth Ricotta Cheese (we use the light Perfecto Italiano)
3 sheets Lasagne (Wholegrain is beautiful! We usually crack the sheets in half to fit them in the dish so it's 2 halves of a whole sheet per layer)
300g Crushed Tomatoes
1. Heat the spinach either in a frypan or in the microwave to break it up and get rid of the moisture
2. Mix the spinach and ricotta cheese together
3. Spray your baking dish with cooking spray to prevent it from sticking
4. Layer crushed tomatoes along the bottom
5. Layer the lasagne sheet, then the spinach & ricotta mix, then another lasagne sheet etc etc. You can also put in some crushed tomatoes here if you like.
6. Make sure you finish with crushed tomatoes on the top so that the pasta doesn't dry out when it's cooking!
7. Bake in a moderate oven (160C/350F) for approx 30 minutes
As you can see, it's pretty much up to you how you do it
You might decide you want more layers but for us, it serves 3