I made these for dinner tonight. They taste great. I experimented and threw together some veg that I thought would go great together.
500g sweet potato
1 large onion
2 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp of water.
1. Pre heat oven to 180
2. Grate sweet potato, carrots, zucchini and onion, add in large bowl.
3. Squeeze out excess moisture
4. In separate bowl add eggs and flour and water mix together until smooth.
5. Add egg and flour mixture to the grated veggies. Mix well. Add seasoning if desired. I like to add pepper, cumin powder and chilli flakes.
6. In large non-stick frying pan, lightly spray with canola oil and heat.
7. Roll mixture into patties. Fry until brown then flip.
8. After all patties are lightly fried transfer them onto a tray and place them into the oven for 12 minutes or until cooked.
I like to serve two veggie patties with 100g of 3 mixed bean and some salad. It's very feeling and yummy.
GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs