another healthy recipe which helps you get all the nutrients is as follows
1 tablespoon oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
400 g zucchini, sliced
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
375 g rigatoni pasta
1/2 cup skim milk, evaporated(125mL)
125 g ricotta cheese
1/2 cup reduced-fat cheese, grated,preferably 7% fat (60g)
pepper, Freshly ground
1. Heat oil in frypan and gently cook onion, garlic, zucchini and oregano for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain well.
3. Beat together the evaporated skim milk and ricotta cheese.
4. Add to zucchini mixture and stir until mixture comes almost to the boil.
5. Add reduced fat cheese and pepper and continue stirring until cheese melts.
6. Add rigatoni and toss well. Serve at once
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen
on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed