I found this on the internet somewhere, and modified it a bit. It's so nice, and I worked it out to be about 50 calories for a cupful. Negligible fat!
The ingredients cost me about $10, and you'll need a big pot. But it's easy as toast! Also, it's easy to modify to suit yourself...
BIG POT of CHUNKY VEGE SOUP
• 3 tomatoes
• 2 large (800g) cans crushed tomatoes
• pk of dry beef soup (makes one liter) - I used Continental
• pk of dry vege soup (makes one liter) - I used Continental
• 2 liters of water (for the soup)
• 1 bunch spring onions
• 1 bunch of celery including the leaves
• 2 cups green French beans - I used frozen ones. Ü
• 3 green capsicums
• 1kg carrots
• 2 chicken and one beef stock cubes
It made me about 20 serves (1 cup). I just chopped it all, boiled it for a while, and then blended it just a bit. Don't blend it if you want it chunky, obviously! When it was cool I put a cupful each in cheap plastic sandwich bags and froze them. Made 19 bags, I think, after I had eaten some while it was hot.
I think the beef soup and stock cubes make it a tiny bit salty, so I might add a bit extra water next time. Maybe. I like salty Ü