I didn't have much food in the house yesterday apart from sweet potato, pumpkin, baby spinach leaves and eggs. I put my creative hat on and came up with this yummy recipe. It taste delish and I have enough to last me till Sunday (or enough to feed 6 people).
1 large sweet potato
1 large potato
1 packet of woollies baby spinach leaves
1/2 low fat grated cheese.
1) Cut pumpkin, sweet potato, potato into small cubes.
2)Boil them till soft.
3) Steam spinach
4) Mix spinach, pumpkin and potato and place in a baking dish (sprayed with light spray oil)
4) In a bowl beat eggs and add spices for tastes (I used chilli flakes, black pepper and cumin powder)
5) Pour in egg mixture over potato and spinach
6) Add the grated cheese on top and cook in 180 degree oven until cheese melts and golden brown (or until egg mixture sets)
Serve with salad. It's delish. Very filling too.
GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs