It is an Vegan Recipe to
- 425g can young corn cuts, drained
- 280g can mushrooms, drained
- 230g can water chestnuts, drained
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 4 whole iceburg lettuce inner leaves, washed, dried
- coriander leaves to serve
Place the corn, mushrooms,water chestnuts and green shallots in the bowl of a food processor. Process until roughly chopped.
Heat the oil in a wok or a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable mixture, garlic, soy sauce and ginger, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Divide the mixture among the lettuce cups. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves and serve immediately.