Eggs had a bad reputation for a while but health experts and nutritionists now say that eggs are healthy and can play an important role in a balanced diet.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 roma tomato, cut in half length wise.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs
- 1 tsp. chopped chives
- Olive oil spray
- 1 slice grain bread, toasted
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- On a baking tray lined with non stick baking paper place the tomato cut side up and spray with spray and sprinkle with herbs, and season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 20-25 mins.
- When you have done this, you will need a ramekin or oven proof very small dish. Spray with oil. Crack egg into dish. This will need to cook for around 10-15 mins, depending on how you like your eggs.
- Meanwhile grab a non stick fry-pan and spray with a tiny bit of spray. Place spinach in the pan and stir for 1 minute, and then add the garlic. Stir for 1 more min and take off heat when this has wilted.
- Toast your slice of bread. Place your cooked tomato, egg and spinach onto your plate with the toast.
Servings: 1 Serving size:282g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||947 kJ||336 kJ|
|226 Cal||80 Cal|
|Protein||14.2 g||5.0 g|
|Fat, total||8.4 g||3.0 g|
|- Saturated||2.3 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||20.3 g||7.2 g|
|- Sugars||4.9 g||1.7 g|
|Sodium||267 mg||95 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.