You will need 4 egg rings for this recipe or if you dont have egg rings cook in a muffin pan in the oven, 180C. This recipe is low fat, high protein.
- 4-6 mushrooms
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cloves garlic crushed
- Splash worcestershire sauce
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 slice light rye sour dough toast
- ½ cup sr flour
- 2 eggs, separated
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- ½ small tub ricotta cheese, light
- 2 tbsp. fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- Sprinkle mixed herbs
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- S&P to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Line an oven tray with baking paper and bake the tomatoes which have been halved. Sprinkle with a little mixed herbs and season with S&P.
- In a small non-stick fry pan spray with cooking spray and on med heat sauté mushrooms, season with S&P. Add ¼ cup water, splash of Worcestershire sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes then turn off heat.
- Sift flour in a mixing bowl.
- Separate the 2 eggs, yolks into the flour bowl. Place the whites into another bowl and whisk until white peaks form.
- To the flour bowl add milk, ½ tsp. lemon zest, ricotta, Parmesan, herbs and garlic powder and Dijon mustard. Mix together. Now slowly add ½ egg white, folding in .gently. You don’t want to break up all those air bubbles, and then add the remaining whites.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan, place egg rings on pan and spray with cooking spray. Spoon in mixture between the 4 rings and cook for 3 minutes on med heat then flip over and cook a further 2 minutes. When they are a lovely colour take off the rings and slide onto your oven tray cooking the Roma tomatoes and finish off in the oven turning the temp down to 160C (320F).
- Heat the mushrooms back up and when simmering add the crushed garlic and spinach and simmer until spinach has wilted.
- Toast your bread.
- Layout the bread with mushroom and spinach mixture on top, place 2 pancakes on top of each slice and serve the tomatoes on the side of the plate.
Servings: 2 Serving size:442g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1780 kJ||402 kJ|
|425 Cal||96 Cal|
|Protein||29.4 g||6.6 g|
|Fat, total||13.0 g||2.9 g|
|- Saturated||5.7 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||43.7 g||9.9 g|
|- Sugars||6.7 g||1.5 g|
|Sodium||726 mg||164 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.