You can top these pancakes with any fruit that you like - we have used mixed berries for this recipe, but you can also use bananas which are a dieters best friend because they are packed with healthy nutrients and keep us feeling full for hours.
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of low fat milk
- 1 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 cup Berries, we used frozen
- 1 tbsp. caster sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. cornflour mixed with ⅓ cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 spoon of berry frozen yoghurt
- Cooking Spray
- Sift flour with a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
- Add egg and milk and with a whisk stir. Add vanilla.
- Add cottage cheese and whisk in, will be a little lumpy.
- Place in fridge and make berry sauce.
- Place your berries in a saucepan, sugar and water and simmer for 5 mins. Add combined cornflour and water to pan, simmer 1 min, this will thicken. Turn off heat and set aside to cool.
- Preheat small non stick fry pan over medium heat. Spray with the oil spray. Add small dollops of mix to the pan and cook until both sides are golden brown. (They are ready to flip when air bubbles start to appear on the surface).
- Place on a tray and keep warm (100C/210F) in oven until all are cooked.
- Serve warmed pancakes onto plates, pour over berry sauce, frozen yoghurt and serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:515g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2190 kJ||425 kJ|
|523 Cal||102 Cal|
|Protein||26.6 g||5.2 g|
|Fat, total||6.4 g||1.2 g|
|- Saturated||2.6 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||85.7 g||16.6 g|
|- Sugars||25.7 g||5.0 g|
|Sodium||803 mg||156 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.