This is a lovely light pudding that is packed with flavour. You can serve with low fat ice cream or low fat custard, but it tastes great all on its own too.
- 2 small over ripe bananas
- ¾ cup low fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla paste or essence
- 1 tbsp. sultanas
- 4 slices fresh bread, crusts cut off
- Spray of cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F).
- Spray with cooking spray 2 ramekins.
- Press bread onto base of each ramekin, pressing with your fingers.
- Drizzle a dash of honey over each bread.
- Slice or mash banana on top of bread then sprinkle the sultanas on top.
- Now lay the second bread on top and tuck in the edges.
- Drizzle a splash of honey on top.
- In a jug place milk, egg, vanilla, and whisk until all incorporated. With a spoon remove the bubbles on top of the milk mixture.
- Pour 1/3 of mixture into ramekin. Let it soak in for 1 minute. Repeat with next 1/3 and wait for it to soak in. You might want to use a knife to move around the inner of the ramekin, this will allow the milk mixture to even out. With your knife also make a slit in the centre of the ramekin all the way down so the next 1/3 pour towards the middle.
- In a baking tray place the ramekin with boiling water half way up and bake for approx. 30 mins or until pudding has puffed up a little and browned.
- Take out of oven and let set for 10 mins or so as this will now set.
- Serve with low fat custard if desired.
Servings: 2 Serving size:282g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1450 kJ||514 kJ|
|346 Cal||123 Cal|
|Protein||14.6 g||5.2 g|
|Fat, total||5.2 g||1.8 g|
|- Saturated||1.9 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||57 g||20.2 g|
|- Sugars||33.5 g||11.9 g|
|Sodium||260 mg||92 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.