Because the base ingredient is yoghurt, yoghurt eaters will love this recipe because it adds some flair to what can sometimes be a boring dish. Because yoghurt isn't the only ingredient, non-yoghurt eaters tend to love this recipe too, because it's not obvious that they're eating yoghurt.
- 300g Raspberry Yoghurt (we used Yoplait 98% Fat Free)
- 1 Cherry Ripe Bar, chopped
- 200g Fresh Strawberry quartered
- Set up 2 x 1 cup glass or ramekin place 2 chopped strawberries on the bottom.
- Layer with yoghurt
- Place more strawberry on top of yoghurt
- Now place half the cherry ripe bar on top of the strawberries, layering after with more yoghurt.
- More strawberries, yoghurt and top off with remaining cherry ripe bar.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1410 kJ||372 kJ|
|337 Cal||89 Cal|
|Protein||10.2 g||2.7 g|
|Fat, total||10.4 g||2.7 g|
|- Saturated||7.5 g||2.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||46.9 g||12.3 g|
|- Sugars||43.2 g||11.4 g|
|Sodium||110 mg||29 mg|