This recipe is tasty and wonderfully moist without frosting, but If you're not watching your calorie and fat intake too closely, you may enjoy it more with frosting.
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large or 3 small over ripe bananas, mashed in a bowl with a fork
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150g Extra Light Low Fat Spread (we used Devondale Brand)
- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bi carb soda, mixed with ¼ cup hot milk (mix together just before putting into batter)
- Large baking tin, sprayed with canola spray and bottom lined with baking paper
- Preheat oven 180c.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, cinnamon, and baking powder, set aside.
- In a mixer, cream low fat spread and sugar for 5 mins, until light n fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence. Add 1 egg at a time until incorporated.
- Add mashed banana. Now heat milk in microwave for 30 seconds until hot in a cup. Add bi-carb soda to the milk. This will foam up. Add to the battered mixture and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Now add the flour mixture in 3 stages, with a wooden spoon. Now add the pineapple and juice and stir.
- Pour mixture into a large baking tin and bake for 50 mins or until comes clean when you place skewer in middle and it comes out clean.
Servings: 12 Serving size:164g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1320 kJ||802 kJ|
|315 Cal||192 Cal|
|Protein||6.7 g||4.1 g|
|Fat, total||5.0 g||3.0 g|
|- Saturated||2.0 g||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||58.4 g||35.6 g|
|- Sugars||26.2 g||16.0 g|
|Sodium||629 mg||383 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.