You can swap the beef for chicken or pork if you like, add a little chilli for a kick or even change the cabbage for spinach.
- 80g dried vermicelli noodles
- 2 cups cabbage, sliced finely
- 1 carrot, sliced into sticks
- ¼ red capsicum, sliced
- 150g eye fillet beef (or your favourite cut)
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce, salt reduced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- Boil your kettle and soak the noodles for 1-2 minutes until softened in hot water. Drain and set aside.
- Mix you r sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce together and set aside.
- Heat your wok or non-stick fry pan with sesame oil. Sauté the capsicum and carrot for a couple of minutes. Add celery then mushrooms. Stir for a couple more minutes. Season with salt and pepper then place onto a plate. Turn up heat and add the beef and garlic, searing until just under-cooked to your liking.
- Run you noodles under water so they unstick. Add vegetables back to pan, with cabbage and noodles. Drizzle with sauce and mix until all combined, you can add a little water to moisten all the noodles up and cook until cabbage has softened to your liking. Drizzle with squeeze of lime juice.
Servings: 2 Serving size:40g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1500 kJ||376 kJ|
|358 Cal||90 Cal|
|Protein||32.1 g||8 g|
|Fat, total||9.6 g||2.4 g|
|- saturated||2.2 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||31.4 g||7.9 g|
|- sugars||14.8 g||3.7 g|
|Sodium||1560 mg||390 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.