Swap the broccoli with cauliflower if you like or use both. This recipe is low salt, low sugar, low fat and high protein.
- 1 chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup stock, chicken salt reduced
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Sprinkle of rosemary and or thyme/oregano
- 1 cups light n creamy evaporative milk
- 80g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 50g dried pasta shells
- Preheat oven 180C. Cook your pasta until just cooked, drain and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frypan with olive oil, medium heat. Add onion and sauté for a few minutes until softened. Add mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, sauté for a few minutes. Add garlic, spinach and a tiny bit of stock if needed to stop from sticking to the pan whilst stirring. Turn off and set aside.
- In the same pan, grill your chicken 1-2 minutes each side just to seal in the juices. Take off pan.
- Grab a small oven dish and place mushroom mixture on base of dish. Then layer pasta, chicken and broccoli. Pour stock and evaporative milk over, then squeeze lemon over dish, sprinkle your herbs over then season with salt and pepper. Cover dish tightly with foil to half steam, sometime 2 layers of foil is needed.
- Bake in oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken has cooked.
Servings: 2 Serving size:511g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2060 kJ||403 kJ|
|492 Cal||96 Cal|
|Protein||54.7 g||10.7 g|
|Fat, total||13.1 g||2.6 g|
|- saturated||4.2 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||35.3 g||6.9 g|
|- sugars||17.4 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||310 mg||61 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.