If you wish for a thicker sauce then you can add some cornflour mixed with a little water just prior to serving.
- 1 chicken breast, no skin, diced
- ¼ red capsicum, chopped
- ¼ onion, sliced
- 50g fresh spinach leaves
- 4 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 30g green beans, sliced
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce, salt reduced
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 200ml light n creamy evaporative milk
- 100g fresh noodles – Hokkien or Singapore
- Cooking spray
- Boil kettle and soak noodles for 2-3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Place peanut butter, soy curry powder and brown sugar in a little bowl and heat for 10-20 seconds in microwave until softened. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or non-stick frypan, spray with cooking spray. Stir fry capsicum & onions for a couple of minutes until softened.
- Add beans, mushrooms and chicken and cook a further few minutes until chicken has browned. Then add garlic and spinach leaves. Add peanut mixture to pan with milk, bring to a simmer. Add Hokkien noodles and keep simmering until all incorporated.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:443g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2030 kJ||458 kJ|
|485 Cal||109 Cal|
|Protein||62 g||14 g|
|Fat, total||10.2 g||2.3 g|
|- saturated||3.1 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||32.6 g||7.4 g|
|- sugars||17.4 g||3.9 g|
|Sodium||603 mg||136 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.