You can serve this with rice noodles or basmati rice but this will add another 80 calories.
This recipe is low sodium, low sugar, low carb, low saturated fat and high protein.
- 1 chicken breast, no skin, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. ginger, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. coriander ground
- 1 tsp. cumin ground
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Pinch of chilli
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup light natural yoghurt
- In a wok or non-stick fry pan heat olive oil on high heat and stir fry onions and capsicum for 2 minutes.Â Add zucchini and continue to stir fry for a couple more minutes.
- Now add the sliced chicken, searing on high heat for 1 minutes then add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, coriander, cumin and pinch of chilli.Â Stir fry 1 more minute then turn heat down to low.
- Add chicken stock, sugar and coconut milk, simmer on low for 5 minutes or until everything has cooked.
- Before you take off stir in the yoghurt until all incorporated, about 1 minute then serve.
Servings: 2 Serving size:473g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1660 kJ||350 kJ|
|396 Cal||84 Cal|
|Protein||46.1 g||9.7 g|
|Fat, total||15.9 g||3.4 g|
|- Saturated||6.6 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||13.1 g||2.8 g|
|- Sugars||11.4 g||2.4 g|
|Sodium||294 mg||62 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.