Most of us can benefit from including more vegetables in our diet and this vegetable lasagne is a great way to do it.
- 200g pumpkin, chopped
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 sweet potato, sliced
- 6 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp. basil paste/pesto
- 1 cup passata (bottled tomato puree)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Sprinkle garlic and onion powder
- 50g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 300g (small tub) cottage cheese.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 fresh lasagne sheets
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper place the pumpkin, sweet potato, spray with cooking spray and bake for 20 mins or until softened.
- In a medium oven dish place passata on the base of the dish, spreading evenly.
- Place one sheet of lasagne.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and sauté the garlic 1 min, add the spinach leaves to the pan and cook stirring until spinach is wilted. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Combine the cottage cheese, seasoning, eggs and 1/2 the parmesan cheese in a large bowl and mix well finally fold through the wilted spinach.
- Spoon half the Pumpkin mixture into the base of a deep 24 cm square baking dish, cover with a layer of pasta sheets, top with half the cottage cheese mixture, cover with a layer pasta sheets and top with remaining pumpkin mixture repeat with remaining pasta, finishing with the cottage cheese and spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle over the Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered in the pre-heated oven 180c for 30 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot with salad and crusty bread.
Servings: 3 Serving size:488g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1770 kJ||362 kJ|
|423 Cal||86 Cal|
|Protein||28.6 g||5.9 g|
|Fat, total||13.1 g||2.7 g|
|- Saturated||4.4 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||43 g||8.8 g|
|- Sugars||19 g||3.9 g|
|Sodium||773 mg||158 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.