Salmon is said to be one of natures superfoods and is a perfect food for including on any weight loss diet.
- 2 x 150g fresh salmon fillets, skin on
- ½ packet (125g) dried rice noodles
- ½ red capsicum, sliced into strips
- 2 spring onions, sliced on an angle
- 6 button mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp. oliveoil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. mirin (or rice wine vinegar)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. crushed ginger
- ¼ tsp. chilli paste
- Preheat oven to 180C (400F)
- Boil kettle.
- In a small bowl mix the glaze ingredients, set aside.
- Spray non stick fry pan with cooking spray and heat - med heat. Cook salmon skin side down for 3-4 mins then turn over and cook a further 3-4 mins.
- Place on a oven tray lined with baking paper, skin side on the bottom. Dip a pastry brush into the glaze sauce and baste the salmon all over including sides. Any left over set aside.
- Place in oven and bake around 10 mins, don’t over cook.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiled water for 1-2 mins until softened. Drain.
- Meanwhile heat the same pan used for fish with 1 tbls. olive oil and stir fry the mushrooms, spring onions and capsicum. Add rice noodles and any sauce left over. Mix well.
- Place on plates the noodles and veg, with the salmon on top.
Servings: 2 Serving size:422g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1990 kJ||537 kJ|
|475 Cal||128 Cal|
|Protein||47.6 g||12.8 g|
|Fat, total||18.7 g||5.0 g|
|- Saturated||4.8 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||26.4 g||7.1 g|
|- Sugars||11.0 g||3.0 g|
|Sodium||1130 mg||304 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.