You can replace the cooking cream with canned evaporated milk if you desire.
This recipe is low sodium, low sugar, low carb and high protein.
- 1 large skinless chicken breast
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp. Worcecshire sauce
- Cracked pepper
- 1/2 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 100g chopped pumpkin
- 1/4 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a non-stick frypan with 1 tbsp. olive oil.Â Cook pumpkin until nearly softened.Â Add zucchini, capsicum and broccoli, sautÃ©ing for a few minutes.Â Add garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste take off heat and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick griddle pan, place chicken breast on and cook for approx 10 minutes.Â Place a large lid over to speed the cooking process.Â Flip half way and continue cooking.Â When ready take off heat cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- While chicken is resting heat a small frypan with 1 tsp. olive oil and cook shallot for 2 minutes.Â Add garlic, cooking cream, water, Worcecshire sauce and season with cracked pepper.Â Simmer on low heat for 1 minute or two, turn off heat.
- Place your vegetable pan back onto heat and warm back up. Slice chicken breast and divide onto the 2 plates, divide vegetables onto plates then drizzle sauce over the chicken.
Servings: 2 Serving size:430g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1950 kJ||453 kJ|
|466 Cal||108 Cal|
|Protein||50.6 g||11.8 g|
|Fat, total||22.6 g||5.2 g|
|- Saturated||9.8 g||2.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.6 g||2.7 g|
|- Sugars||10.2 g||2.4 g|
|Sodium||249 mg||58 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.