We have used udon noodles which are available in the dried rice and noodles section in the supermarket however you can use soba, Singapore or Hokkien – whatever you prefer.
- 50g dried udon noodles
- 4 (400g) Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- ½ onion, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. ginger, crushed
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce, salt reduced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup water plus 2 tbsp.
- Boil small pot of water and cook udon noodles for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or non-stick frypan heat sesame oil and stir fry onion and then capsicum for a couple of minutes then add mushrooms, cooking a further couple of minutes. Add broccoli and cauliflower with 2 tbsp. water and half the garlic and ginger then place lid on top for 1 minute. Take off lid and stir fry whilst drizzling the honey over.
- Mix remaining garlic, ginger, soy, lime juice plus water in a small dish, set aside.
- Place cooked noodles into pan with sauce ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:470g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1250 kJ||267 kJ|
|299 Cal||64 Cal|
|Protein||15 g||3.2 g|
|Fat, total||15.2 g||3.2 g|
|- saturated||2.3 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.6 g||4.2 g|
|- sugars||11.9 g||2.5 g|
|Sodium||606 mg||129 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.