If you just want a smaller lasagne, simply halve the ingredients. If you do make the big one, you can always freeze any left overs.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tblsp. Olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 100g baby spinach
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- ½ cup green lentils, dried
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Splash balsamic vinegar
- 1 large tub ricotta cheese (500g)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. basil pesto
- Shredded basil leaves
- 1 cup grated reduced fat cheese
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 cup passata (or favourite sauce) for base.
- 6-8 sheets lasagne, fresh
- In a small pot boil the lentils for approx. 15 mins or until softened, drain.
- In a large pot heat olive oil on med heat. Sauté onions, capsicum until softened, around 6 mins. Add celery and carrot and keep stirring.
- Now add the zucchini, garlic, tomatoes, lentils, vegetable stock, tomato paste, sugar, herbs, vinegar, and stir. Season with some S &P and simmer for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl mix the ricotta, pesto, and egg together. Set aside.
- In your lasagne dish place the passata on the base then cover with lasagne sheets. Place the vegetable mixture on top then layer again with lasagne sheets. Now place half the ricotta mixture, spread evenly then layer with lasagne sheets. Place more mixture of the vegetables then more sheets, then finish off on top with ricotta mixture. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and reduced fat cheese on top and bake for 45 mins in oven.
Servings: 8 Serving size:402g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1500 kJ||372 kJ|
|358 Cal||89 Cal|
|Protein||20.6 g||5.1 g|
|Fat, total||10.4 g||2.6 g|
|- Saturated||5.5 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||40.3 g||10.0 g|
|- Sugars||10.6 g||2.6 g|
|Sodium||371 mg||92 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.