Like all good meatloaf recipes, this one tastes great as leftovers the next day.
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large carrot grated
- 2 celery stalks, grated
- ½ large red capsicum, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. Worcecshire sauce
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. tomato chutney or relish
- 500g Beef, mince
- 200g Pork, mince
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Cracked Pepper
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup smokey BBQ Sauce (we used HP Smokey Spicy)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 cups frozen peas
- 2 tbsp low fat milk
- Peel and cut potatoes, boil then mash with milk and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 180C (350F).
- On med heat in a non-stick frypan, sprayed with cooking spray. Sauté onion and capsicum for 5-7 mins until softened. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all meat loaf ingredients until well combined. Add onion and capsicum mix as well, mixing in.
- Spray a non-stick loaf tin, lined with baking paper and place meat mixture into loaf patting down well.
- Cook for 45 mins. Meanwhile mix the 3 topping ingredients well in a small bowl then take out the meat loaf, spread the topping ontop and cook a further 15 mins. While this is cooking steam your frozen peas until softened.
- Serve option to have a small amount of gravy if desired.
Servings: 6 Serving size:477g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1820 kJ||381 kJ|
|435 Cal||91 Cal|
|Protein||38.4 g||8.0 g|
|Fat, total||11.1 g||2.3 g|
|- Saturated||4.4 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||38.9 g||8.2 g|
|- Sugars||14.9 g||3.1 g|
|Sodium||524 mg||110 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.