Served with your favourite healthy salad this recipe makes a wonderful dinner or lunch.
- Wonton Wrappers
- 300g Pumpkin, cut into small pieces
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic
- Olive oil spray
- 20g (.03oz) butter
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 10 sage leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (2g) freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 200c (400F).
- Cut Pumpkin into small chunks. On a baking tray, line with baking paper, place pumpkin and spray with olive oil spray and bake for 15 mins, check and turn over then sprinkle with rosemary leaves (fresh or dried), now throw in the 3 cloves of garlic to bake as well and bake for a further 10 mins or until soft. Take out of oven, put into a large bowl, mash with fork. Season with salt and pepperand set aside to cool.
- Fill a large pot of water and bring to boil with lid on.
- Whilst you are waiting for water to boil lay out your wonton wrappers on the bench, 12 total required for 2 people, this will make 3 large raviolis per person (wonton wrappers are available in both square and circle formats. If you can only get square Wonton wrappers and want round ravioli, simply use a circular biscuit cutter or small bowl to cut circular wrappers out of square ones).Place a spoonful of the mixture into the centre of each wrapper. With a pastry brush, brush some cold water on the edge of the wrapper, around the filling. Now place a second wrapper ontop and seal the edges by squeezing them together.
- Water should be boiling now so gentle place each ravioli into water, don’t put more than 2 at a time, should take 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a non-stick frypan, place butter and sage leaves, when melted add the stock and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper. As you take out the ravioli from the hot water place into butter mixture and simmer until all ravioli has simmered in the butter mixture.
- Plate up, 3 per plate, drizzle a little sauce over the ravioli and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve with your favourite salad.
Servings: 2 Serving size:348g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1840 kJ||528 kJ|
|439 Cal||126 Cal|
|Protein||12.3 g||3.5 g|
|Fat, total||10.4 g||3.0 g|
|- Saturated||6.0 g||1.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||70.6 g||20.3 g|
|- Sugars||14.4 g||4.2 g|
|Sodium||386 mg||111 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.