It features roasted pumpkin which is a sweet, low calorie vegetable that is incredibly rich in vital antioxidants and vitamins.
- 150g Pumpkin, cut into bite size cubes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 large handfuls fresh baby spinach leaves (80g)
- 2 tbsp. goat’s cheese
- 150g fettuccine
- 2 slices short cut bacon, diced
- 1 cup water pasta water
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Cut pumpkin into bite size cubes, place in bowl and mix with a drizzle of olive oil. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 mins or until al dente (don’t overcook). Take out and set aside.
- Boil pasta as per instructions. (Reserve cup of water)
- Heat a non-stick frypan add 1 tsp. olive oil and sauté onions and bacon for 10 mins until softened. Add pumpkin, spinach leaves, garlic, oregano then season with S & P. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add fettuccine, and bring together pouring ½ reserved water into pan and if need add the remaining.
- Divide mixture onto plates then pull the goats cheese apart into little chunks and place on top of fettuccine.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:350g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2050 kJ||587 kJ|
|490 Cal||140 Cal|
|Protein||20.1 g||5.8 g|
|Fat, total||14.5 g||4.2 g|
|- Saturated||4.2 g||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||64.5 g||18.4 g|
|- Sugars||9.4 g||2.7 g|
|Sodium||297 mg||85 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.