Salmon is an ideal part of any weight loss diet. Salmon is one of the richest naturally occurring sources of Omega-3 fatty acids which help prevent and improve conditions such as coronary heart disease and high blood pressure.
- 200g Salmon Fillet Skin and Bone removed
- 10g Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200g Bow Tie Pasta
- 200g Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup veg stock (can use white wine)
- Preheat oven to 160-170C. Place salmon fillet on tray with baking paper and bake for 10 mins approx. Dont overcook, should only be half cooked. Take out and flake salmon into chunks and set aside.
- Cook pasta as per instructions.
- On med heat, preheat frypan and add olive oil. Add onion and cook for approx 5 mins until softened (dont burn). Once cooked turn down heat to low and add garlic cooking for another 1 min ensuring you dont burn the garlic. Add the veg stock (or wine) and deglaze the pan.
- Once the stock is bubbling away add evaporated milk, peas, dill parsley lemon and zest then the pasta tossing until all combined.
- Season with pepper to taste.
Servings: 2 Serving size:457g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2090 kJ||457 kJ|
|499 Cal||109 Cal|
|Protein||39.3 g||8.6 g|
|Fat, total||13.6 g||3.0 g|
|- Saturated||3.7 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||44.1 g||9.7 g|
|- Sugars||14.8 g||3.2 g|
|Sodium||224 mg||49 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.