The whole family will love this recipe.
- 1 cup brown rice cooked with 2 cups water (as per instructions)
- 400g Beef (fillet)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Mirin (Rice Wine)
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 50g (3 heaped tbsp.) peanut butter
- ½ tsp. crushed chilli or chilli sauce
- ½ fresh lime juiced
- 1 Carrot, large, grated
- 1 small broccoli head, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 2 tsp. ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ fresh lime, juiced
- Cook rice as per instructions. Set aside.
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a microwave proof bowl and heat for 2 minutes until Peanut Butter has melted. Take out, and mix with a spoon. Don’t worry if it looks like it has curdled it will come together. Set aside.
- In a wok or non-stick frypan heat olive oil and sauté onions and capsicum for approx 5 mins.
- Add broccoli and ¼ cup water and put lid on pan to cook broccoli for around 3-4 mins.
- Take off lid, add carrot, peas and rice and 1 tsp. garlic and ginger.
- Meanwhile in a small non-stick pan brown the beef with 1 tsp each ginger and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes then add to rice pan.
- Now add the satay mixture and mix altogether. Finish off with squeeze of ½ lime all over.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 4 Serving size:406g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1920 kJ||474 kJ|
|459 Cal||113 Cal|
|Protein||40.6 g||10 g|
|Fat, total||16.1 g||4.0 g|
|- Saturated||3.6 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||33.8 g||8.3 g|
|- Sugars||11.5 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||579 mg||142 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.