You can use chicken or turkey mince if you prefer. This recipe is low sodium, low sugar, low fat and high protein.
- 200g Spaghetti
- 3 Slices Short Cut Bacon, sliced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 cans diced Tomato
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Marjoram
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 400g lean Beef Mince
- ½ Apple unpeeled, grated
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Relish
- 1 Garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp. dried Herbs
- Splash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Set your slow cooker to high.
- In a non-stick fry pan cook bacon until browned, place into slow cooker with all the other ingredients except for the meatballs. Mix so all incorporated. Place lid on to heat up.
- Meanwhile place all the meatball ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix with your hands. Divide mixture into 8-12 meatballs, rolling them so they are round. You can now either pan fry them just to brown the outside or you can just place them straight into the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Cook in the slow cooker for 2-3 hours. Occasionally use a spoon to coat them with the sauce.
- When you are ready to serve cook the pasta as per instructions. Pull out the meatballs and place the pasta into the sauce; mix so all the pasta has been coated. Serve into 4 bowls, placing the meatballs on top.
Servings: 4 Serving size:492g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2080 kJ||424 kJ|
|497 Cal||101 Cal|
|Protein||40 g||8.1 g|
|Fat, total||11.5 g||2.3 g|
|- saturated||4.4 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||52.7 g||10.7 g|
|- sugars||12.2 g||2.5 g|
|Sodium||506 mg||103 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.