This dish is compatible with a range of diets and eating plans.
- 800g diced lamb
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups beef stock
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle oregano
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Set up your slow cooker to desired time, we used 6-8 hours.
- In a fry pan heat olive oil and sauté onions for 5 mins or until softened, add to slow cooker.
- In same pan heat capsicum and chorizo, once cooked add to slow cooker.
- Now add a touch more oil then brown lamb and again add to slow cooker.
- Now add everything else to cooker – stock, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, and sprinkle of oregano the season with cracked pepper.
- Cook for 4 hours then add tomato paste, zucchini, and carrots and beans. Cook a further 2 hours, meat should be very tender.
- Enjoy! Any leftovers are suitable to freeze.
Servings: 6 Serving size:460g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1870 kJ||407 kJ|
|447 Cal||97 Cal|
|Protein||50.5 g||11.0 g|
|Fat, total||18.9 g||4.1 g|
|- Saturated||6.1 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||14.1 g||3.1 g|
|- Sugars||9.7 g||2.1 g|
|Sodium||460 mg||100 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.