Smoked salmon contains numerous beneficial nutrients that are important for bone health as well as cardiovascular disease and cancer prevention. Smoked salmon is an especially good source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and vitamin B12.
- 200g Smoked Salmon sliced thinly
- 400g Linguine
- 425g can light and creamy evaporative milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ½ lemon freshly squeezed
- 2 clove garlic
- 250g pkt frozen spinach, thawed and drained of excess water
- 50g parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook pasta as per instructions.
- In the meantime, preheat olive oil in frypan on medium heat and add garlic and spinach and sauté for 1 minute. Add the milk, pepper to taste and let simmer for 1-2 minutes, should be bubbling slightly, turn down heat to low and add lemon rind and parsley.
- Drain pasta once cooked and add to the milk which should have reduced slightly. Turn off heat and add ½ salmon and mix around with tongs. Add lemon juice and plate up. Take the rest of the salmon and place neatly on top of pasta with parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 4 Serving size:347g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1660 kJ||478 kJ|
|396 Cal||114 Cal|
|Protein||33.3 g||9.6 g|
|Fat, total||9.8 g||2.8 g|
|- Saturated||4.9 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||39.5 g||11.4 g|
|- Sugars||11.8 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||1010 mg||290 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.