If you like healthy recipes that are tasty and look amazing, you'll be very happy with this recipe.
- 2 chicken breasts, no skin, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 can (440g / 14oz) apricot nectar
- 2 carrots cut into large chunks
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 zucchini (aka courgettes) cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (aka cornstarch) mixed with a little cold water
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Cook rice as per instructions.
- In a large pot or slow cooker heat oil and cook onions on med heat for 10 mins, don’t burn.
- Add carrots, stirring. 4 minutes later add garlic and cook a further 30 seconds.
- Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Now add tomatoes, apricot nectar, stock and carrots. Simmer for 20 mins and then add the zucchini.
- Taste test to make sure your curry flavour suits. If not enough, add a little more, if too much add more stock and simmer.
- Once you are happy with the curry level add the chicken and parsley and simmer for 20 mins.
- Now mix in the cornflour and water mix, this will thicken the curry. Let it cook through for 2 mins.
- Serve on top of cooked rice.
Servings: 4 Serving size:659g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1850 kJ||281 kJ|
|442 Cal||67 Cal|
|Protein||38.9 g||5.9 g|
|Fat, total||9.8 g||1.5 g|
|- Saturated||2.1 g||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||44.4 g||6.7 g|
|- Sugars||22.6 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||128 mg||19 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.