If you are a vegetarian, the chicken can be omitted in this stir fry and tofu added in its place. Just cut the tofu into cubes and add in Step 2 of the recipe. As usual, this diet recipe is quick and easy to make, is tasty and very good for you.
This recipe is low fat, low sugar and a good source of protein.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium chicken breasts, skin removed, and chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup halved green beans
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked until al dente
- Heat wok over high heat, add olive oil and onion, and cook onion until browned.
- Place chicken in wok and cook about 4 minutes or until golden browned.
- Add vegetables to wok and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add macaroni and sweet chili sauce and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately.
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2100 kJ||458 kJ|
|502 Cal||109 Cal|
|Protein||32.3 g||7.0 g|
|Fat, total||12.3 g||2.7 g|
|- Saturated||2.7 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||59.9 g||13.1 g|
|- Sugars||14.2 g||3.1 g|
|Sodium||785 mg||171 mg|